Banana Pics

Well took some pics last night, and all I can say is wow, its a really stuning car, I have to be honest, that when I first saw the pics the other night, I was unsure, then I looked again, and I was seeing things that I was liking more and more (even the alloys!)...

But when I saw it in the flesh last night.... WOW... really stunning car...

I think that I got some good pictures, but I dont know if I did the beast full justice, just didn't have the time to get those better pics... But I am pretty happy with what I did get, and I'll be able to take a better look at them when I get home tonight, and I'll hopefully have some up tomorrow night at the latest... I know that theres one shot that I regret not taking, and thats the shot out the flat window looking straight down onto it... the shape is stunning... its like a 22b on steriods... :lol:

And I have only one other thing to say... Clyde Tunnel. BAWHAWHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rotfl:

But James, mate, I think that we all know you have some sort of Beef with Grant, but c'mon, is there any need to just have a pop at any chance you get? if you dont like the car, fine, but lets try and keep off the insults mate. because its not just grant that has to put up with it, we all do, theres a lot of us that are loving this car, and seeing comments like that, just dont help anyone...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well took some pics last night, and all I can say is wow, its a really stuning car, I have to be honest, that when I first saw the pics the other night, I was unsure, then I looked again, and I was seeing things that I was liking more and more (even the alloys!)...

But when I saw it in the flesh last night.... WOW... really stunning car...

I think that I got some good pictures, but I dont know if I did the beast full justice, just didn't have the time to get those better pics... But I am pretty happy with what I did get, and I'll be able to take a better look at them when I get home tonight, and I'll hopefully have some up tomorrow night at the latest... I know that theres one shot that I regret not taking, and thats the shot out the flat window looking straight down onto it... the shape is stunning... its like a 22b on steriods... :lol:

And I have only one other thing to say... Clyde Tunnel. BAWHAWHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for your time and patience Dale, some nice equipment you have there and i hope the images turn out as well as you would like

Clyde Tunnel twas a hoot, even at half a bar and half throttle. After the 18th i will probably just live in the Tunnel and enjoy the acoustics

More i poke about the car more i am loving the small touches the Japs have done

I had the pleasure of seeing this car close up last sunday and i have to say its one HELLUVA car :rotfl:

Maybe it wont be to everybodys taste, but then if we all liked the same thing then wed be driving around in identical cars!!! Its the individuality of each scoob and its owner that keeps it interesting around here. no need to be petty tho imho.

Cheers

Iain

so you go from driving one yellow banger to another!!! sorry but it looks naff!!!!!!! and a shopping list down the sides naw dont impress me at all, maybe dhl will allow you to put stickers on it and use it for your deliveries each to there own i guess!!!!!!!!!

;)

• 3 weeks later...