any of them off of here by chance?

prob best to let the new owners decide if they want to tell folk :huh:

well chuffed with the final bids that the last 6 Prints went for.

and with folk paying such large amounts of money for them I'm optimistic that these sets will be loved and cherished instead of flogged on eBay

well i can reveal that happily number 555 is staying in scotland,just found out that my mate is the winning bidder! and i can confirm it wont be getting sold on,he's the guy who got me into scoobs when he had one of the first uk turbos back in 94 and he did the whole run in his rather immaculate type r- all in all a total impreza addict and huge mcrae fan,but doesnt post on here often.

cant wait to get a squint at it myself!

well i can reveal that happily number 555 is staying in scotland,just found out that my mate is the winning bidder! and i can confirm it wont be getting sold on,he's the guy who got me into scoobs when he had one of the first uk turbos back in 94 and he did the whole run in his rather immaculate type r- all in all a total impreza addict and huge mcrae fan,but doesnt post on here often.

is he the same guy that has a story on the web about his first scooby and explains how it felt to be one of the first to own one and roughly in his late 40s early 50s

Truly a dedicated person to go to that length

Hats off to him

Good to hear it's gone to a real enthusiast who will appreciate it for what it is and even better it's stayed in Scotland :huh:

I've taken a step back from things since the event, deliberately as event organising and I don't get on - first and last time for me as I get too stressed and take things too personally, but it was an experience, albeit one never to be repeated...

I've taken a look at the website tonight as things come to a close.

Domain registration for mcrae-gathering.co.uk - £5.98

Website hosting - on my dedicated server - £208 (Jan 2008 - Feb 2009 at a proportional cost of £16 per month)

Software costs - £0 (open source software was used throughout)

Total outgoings on website: £213.98 (none of this has been claimed as expenses)

Total income from website to date: £70,310.00

Okay that doesn't count people's time, but worthwhile investment? Too f*cking right! It's beyond amazing. I was expecting about £5000 as absolute maximum and am stunned looking at the £70k figure as I've never checked this before.

BTW - don't think as it says £70k income means there will be £70k donated as that is purely income, not profit. It doesn't count outgoings like shirt costs, sticker costs, postage costs, getting Colin's cars to Warwick and all the other outgoings which were considerable.

Subject to the payments clearing we are now at a confirmed £53000

Just need to figure out how to raise the other £2555

Anyone want to buy a signed kidney?

In the begining i would have been chuffed if we had raised £10k for what was essentially driving from A to B and parking a few cars NCP style, to have raised over £50k really knocks me sideways when i think about it

Without the help and support of the Subaru community as a whole it would never have got as big as it did

For the small few, you know who you are, that stood back waiting for me to fall on my face........Get it right round ye, as we say round these parts.

Happy days indeed