Car Security

Skidz in falkirk does car security I believe. I'm sure I got reasonable quotes from them a number of years ago for a decent clifford alarm fitted.

Will have to add that one to my list... New alarm system is on the list at somepoint.. BUt keeps getting pushed down all the time :D

Speak to Gav @ Evolution ICE... IIRC he's from Falkirk, he fitted a couple of alarms for me and friends and they've been spot on price/quality wise too. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Grant he never did a very good job of fitting the alarm to my car .I ended up sorting the postion of the siren and he never sent me a valet sensor if thats what its called and i had to refit some of the interior .Its like if you won't a job done right do it your self

Yeh Gav is who i wanted to fit it my next dorr niebour is good mates with him

been to see him a good few times now and can`t get him and want to go to Skids

Gav is very good at the alarms and ice stuff,

If you speak to him Ross tell him to get on with my tracker and ill get a cat 1 off him too.

Grieg

cheers for the replys Greiog

Grant he never did a very good job of fitting the alarm to my car .I ended up sorting the postion of the siren and he never sent me a valet sensor if thats what its called and i had to refit some of the interior .Its like if you won't a job done right do it your self

First time I've ever heard something bad about Gavs work to be honest mate.

Cheers,

Grant

If you speak to him Ross tell him to get on with my tracker and ill get a cat 1 off him too.

Grieg

Aye Greig,Don knows him well from the old KAS days,known Gav myself since 87,good guy with electrics.

Gav

Speak to Gav @ Evolution ICE... IIRC he's from Falkirk, he fitted a couple of alarms for me and friends and they've been spot on price/quality wise too. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Gav did a spot on job fitting my alarm too. Top bloke and will come to your place to install the alarm. Good price too

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Could you expand on that Dipsy because from what i remember your talking rubbish.

Are you the guy from Tayside that traded Dicksons in a knackered motor?

Gav@Evolution

Grieg

Hi Greig... Give me a call on 0800 44 88 706 or send me a text on 07770 805 706 and I will give you a call back.

The current best deal on Cat 1 alarms is a Hornet Maxx 1 at £159.99 fitted including the Vodka And Tonic.

Gav@Evolution

cheers for the reply Gav me and don Duck will nip down see ya at the unit.

did you ever find out anything bout the tracker unit don gave you the numbers for?

Cheers greig

Yeah, It shouldn't be an issue to get it activated for you.

Give me a call before you pop down, i'm usually out on the road. The best time to catch me at the unit is saturdays.

Gav