Look Who Has Got A New Subaroooo!

Cheers John.A certain item on the car has been changed already with dramatic results. :lol:

Came out yesterday morning to a bloody flat tyre as well.Just what you need when its peeing of rain and your jack etc is all shiny and new.

Was gonnae give you a week before you started moanin Billy but good to see you didnae let me down.

Nice car btw, get that burble back though.

D

I'm not jealous....honest I'm not.

okay I am.

Keep us upto date in what it's really like in the real world, not the sales patter stuff.

Ed.

In the real world.Entirely different to the saloons.The s.i drive is a hoot to play with you can actually feel the engine map changing when you switch to sport sharp.The nose doesnt lift when you gun it like the saloon,the doors all shut with a nice quality thump.The interior is still a bit low rent with too much hard plastic on the dash.The half leather seats are well comfy and finally it has cruise control.

BUT what really pisses me off is:

The damn thing has electric folding door mirrors which ARENT heated.Now for close on 27grand i think its out of order.We sell new £7000 polos at work and they have heated mirrors.Come on Subaru get a grip.

And the Mrs hates the thing!RESULT! :D

In the real world.Entirely different to the saloons.The s.i drive is a hoot to play with you can actually feel the engine map changing when you switch to sport sharp.The nose doesnt lift when you gun it like the saloon,the doors all shut with a nice quality thump.The interior is still a bit low rent with too much hard plastic on the dash.The half leather seats are well comfy and finally it has cruise control.

BUT what really pisses me off is:

The damn thing has electric folding door mirrors which ARENT heated.Now for close on 27grand i think its out of order.We sell new £7000 polos at work and they have heated mirrors.Come on Subaru get a grip.

And the Mrs hates the thing!RESULT! :D

Looks like the missus is the only one with a bit of taste that house mate! :)

PS can you fit DEFIs?