The Blue Dragon Is Alive!

Hello peeps, remember moi? Finally, after 8 long months of relocating house(several times) and no internet connection, im finally settled and back online(obviously). Boy have i missed a lot methinks.

Apologies to anyone who has pm'd me or tried to phone me, all i can do is grovel humbly.

It would be good to to hear from anyone, literally, thats if yer all still A) living, and :rolleyes: still talking to me. :D .

BTW, at the moment, due to various reasons, the scoob is not on the road, but im aiming to have it back before the end of the year(with some assistance from Mr Bus), so hopefully ill catch up with all the west lothian scoobs.

Glad to be back, hope to hear from y'all. :rolleyes:

cheers

Iain

Hello peeps, remember moi? Finally, after 8 long months of relocating house(several times) and no internet connection, im finally settled and back online(obviously). Boy have i missed a lot methinks.

Apologies to anyone who has pm'd me or tried to phone me, all i can do is grovel humbly.

It would be good to to hear from anyone, literally, thats if yer all still A) living, and ;) still talking to me. :rolleyes: .

BTW, at the moment, due to various reasons, the scoob is not on the road, but im aiming to have it back before the end of the year(with some assistance from Mr Bus), so hopefully ill catch up with all the west lothian scoobs.

Glad to be back, hope to hear from y'all. :rolleyes:

cheers

Iain

Good to see you back mate, you've been away too long. BTW, do you know that your Website is no longer active?

All the best! :D

blue dragon. do you run proshine, if so i booked you when you were meant to be moving house the week after and you never turned up

Neil, i can only apologise to you, yes i did run proshine but due to unforseen circumstances i had to pack in the business.That together with a few other personal problems at the time i was due to do your car meant i was unable to do it for you. Again i can only grovel and hope you dont hold against me(so to speak!)

kind regards

Iain