New Wheels....

• 1 month later...
fit like?

nice motor and colour :headbang:

where did u get ur side markers. are they smoked? or crystal clear ones?

seen some on Visit My Website

where did u get urs?

i like the rear wing too if u don't mind how much and where from? :laughing4:

Alright mate - welcome to the forums. The link you have in your post is the same as what's fitted to mine, as for the spoiler it was on it when I bought it back in April, as far as I am aware it was fitted by the dealer by the previous owner (mrs j c scoob).

c'mon the mica red bugeyes :thumbup:

Alright mate - welcome to the forums. The link you have in your post is the same as what's fitted to mine, as for the spoiler it was on it when I bought it back in April, as far as I am aware it was fitted by the dealer by the previous owner (mrs j c scoob).

c'mon the mica red bugeyes :thumbup:

thank you :headbang:

may just purchase them soon. thanks for the replay man and the welcome.

:laughing4:

fit like?

nice motor and colour :lol:

where did u get ur side markers. are they smoked? or crystal clear ones?

seen some on Visit My Website

where did u get urs?

i like the rear wing too if u don't mind how much and where from? :D

Hi Ross,

Be carefull where you buy your rear wing, there are alot of poor quality imitations aboot! :lol:

I have just had my new rear wing (sti8 same as the one on scoobysailor's lovely car) fitted today and it looks superb. It really transforms the car. :lol:

The one I got is a replica, but you will find it hard to tell the difference. See the following link.

DR Motorsport

I went to them as others have recommended highly here on this forum. :laughing4:

Let me tell you that David from DR Motorsport (who is also a member of SIDC) is a gentleman. David (and his young son) went that 'extra mile' to fit the spoiler for me this morning and they did a great job. :headbang::thumbup:

Will post some pics up when I get around to it.

Hi Ross,

Be carefull where you buy your rear wing, there are alot of poor quality imitations aboot! :D

I have just had my new rear wing (sti8 same as the one on scoobysailor's lovely car) fitted today and it looks superb. It really transforms the car. :lol:

The one I got is a replica, but you will find it hard to tell the difference. See the following link.

DR Motorsport

I went to them as others have recommended highly here on this forum. :laughing4:

Let me tell you that David from DR Motorsport (who is also a member of SIDC) is a gentleman. David (and his young son) went that 'extra mile' to fit the spoiler for me this morning and they did a great job. :headbang::thumbup:

Will post some pics up when I get around to it.

sound man :lol:

bin to west calder before so may look into that. thats a magic price too. sounds too good to be true.

look forward to seeing those pics