New Wheels....

After a wee mishap with a lorry on my way up to Hypertech last week which meant I needed to get my windscreen replaced I decided to put on a sunstrip and some wee graphics, rebadge the boot and put some (old) new wheels on.

What do think - do you think they suit the car? I like them so they are staying on......at least until the Winter.

post-3282-1216818819.jpg

post-3282-1216818827.jpg

post-3282-1216818835.jpg

post-3282-1216818845.jpg

like the wheels,

needs mud flaps i think

had to lol when you said that a standard repair-of-windscreen led to all this other stuff getting done :lol:

It was a nice day, I just kind of got carried away.......

Mudflaps and a front splitter are next on the list, I just need to check the clearance for getting into my garage with the spltter.

They are 17s but that was through choice, a combination of 18s, Prodrive springs and South Lanarkshire finest roads would to TOO bone rattling!! ;)

Can't be any worse than the roads in Renfrewshire!

Nice looking Bug. :lol: I'd definitely put some flaps on.

Already thought of that but I think I will leave them black with black flaps and a black front splitter.......each to there own. :lol:

Looking really nice mate, really suit the car.

I agree with the leaving skirts etc black, I done the same with my silver classic (black skirts, black flaps & black splitter) think it looks good with the contrast.

James

That looks pretty smart actually!! Had a few suggestions of white wheels and thought nah, but actualyl that' looks pretty neat! ;)

All hail the red Bugeyes! :lol:

I agree with the leaving skirts etc black, I done the same with my silver classic (black skirts, black flaps & black splitter) think it looks good with the contrast.

;) IT's an all or nothing affair... If you only colour code part of it it' looks crap from the side, the lines don't flow properly..... Leavign them black shoudl go well with the bright wheels! IMHO

Edited by ScoUK