Full Respray - Where's The Best Place?

Neil, consider first what the paintwork could go like afterwards.

To do a full proper respray costs 4 figures, then some wee runt comes along with a key...

Another thing to consider is how it can affect resale value. Dunno if you intend keeping it till it dies, but someone with a keen eye WILL find it's had a full respray and question it. You CANNOT get a 100% factory finish, even if the factory finish isn't great. :thumbup:

Ooooooooooooooooooh dear.

Me thinks you'd be ruining a perfectly good motor there, but whatever you fancy mate! :thumbup::P:D

I take it the big scratch down the side won't t-cut out at all?

Edited by drb5

Hmn not sure... Straight forward STi in matt black... Nah... But if you stick soem nice grills all over hte place and chunk i up a little with black wheels and stuff yeah getting somewhere.. Paint alone will be lacking something, but matched with a nice kit like batman styleee then yeah could work! The paint will attract attention but the rest of teh car has to keep up with the style...

But then I've never seen a matt black hawkeye so it may well look good on it's own...

Myself...I'm a huge fan of shiny Black Hawkeye STi's with silver alloys Oooh dribble!

vinyl wrap, hmm, you have me thinking now stephen.. At least if it looks pants it would just peel off :thumbup:

good find with the photos Paul, it's looking more interesting by the minute!

Gus, do I get 10% off that price :D

Yip, good shout actually if you MUST do it then atleast vinyl can come back off! Different Stevie for the Vinyl :P