DUDE!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yeah, was thinking more in a week or so, as we are off to the McRae Gathering this weekend.

Just thought if the weather improved before the summer is well and truly gone.

Get out and about. A few disposable BBQ's and bring something along to throw on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Tis indeed very quiet on here nowadays

But am fine out in the East and keeping an eye on things back there!!

Have found several Scoobies here now as well

Ta Ta

Richard

Chiang Mai

Hi dudes. Ive not been here for a while either, been still reading the few posts. How is everyone. Still got me truck, no plans to change yet. Helen(the wife) is ready for her driving test in the next 4 -6 weeks. Got her application form today. :) Saw the new VW sirocco at weekend and loved it, loved the old one too.(sorry for talking about a non scoob) And i think the new shape STi is very nice,(in red). Toodle doo geezers. Will still lookout on here, just very quiet on here.

cheers dudes

Graeme

• 2 months later...

hey dudes

sorry I have not been about much, have been away with work lately and have been ill since I got back, I blame you John mate, you and Nic. I was fine until I met you for lunch on Tuesday, lost my voice Wed/Thurs and was bed bound by Friday

guys check out the IoM meets section, fancy meeting up on the 28th?

Richard hope you are well mate

• 2 months later...

Hi Andi dude

Its been pretty quiet over here of late, we have all had loads going on so it has been difficult to get together. I hope to get something organised soon though.

Give us a shout with what dates your over and I will organise a meet and some food :icon_salut:

I'M HEARING YA DUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

11,000 MILES AWAY!! :huh:

Its 23:15 and 20+ degrees still!!

Realy REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wish I still had a scoob out here because some of the roads are awsome!!

TA TA

Richard & Joy

Chiang Mai