DUDE!!!!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dudes how is it going..... Has anyone been out on the rally over on the island this weekend? If so is it possible for any of you guys would post them on here for my old Toyota Celica GT4 rally car was running....Hope things are fine over there....See you later Andi.. :lol:

evening dudes!

just testing the psp out on wifi

ta ta

Richard

So hows the car progressing? you getting any time at it.

Not yet dude! I'm off for 2 weeks and am sort of hoping to get the car down here and whip the motor out but the combination of cold weather, sciatica, and a new baby means it may well not happen although even if I get the car here it's a start and I can undo stuff at my leisure (I wrote good instructions last time I took it out to make it easier in future!).

What did you have Jim ???? My mate Martin came over to see me and i asked how you are and if you guys had the baby yet!!! But he did not know...All the very best to you both from me and Kirstie... ;):beer:

I texted Martin last Monday when she was born but got no reply. We had a little (well, not very - 9lb 10.5oz) girl - Evangeline Charlotte (Eve). And what a thirsty little thing she is!!! :rotfl:

Oh, Derek Flint is looking for some Hot Metal to be in attendance at the Young Drivers thing at the Sea Terminal on the evening of the 29th Feb

Its aimed at drivers from 16 to 25 but good to have some cars there for the YD to aspire to.

So would a few of the SIDC members feel like going down to promote SIDC and show off their car?

What do you think Dudes?

Just a reminder about this 7-9pm

I heard you went a bit prematurely Tony :angry:

Could you not wait?

Sorry Dude :angry:

Cars are obviously outside but everything else is indoors I believe but would be better if it stopped raining

How are ya Graeme dude? not seen you for ages. Has Helen passed her test yet?

Im fine thanks Dave. :P Not been on here for a while. Busy at work all the time, so don`t get in my office as much as i used to. :angry: I see your car about quiet often, but without you in it. Helen still learning, but taking proper lessons, as i am not the best of instructors at times. Its almost a year now since i sold my scooby.

Ive still got the truck, which has been very handy.

See you around dude. :dunce:

will make an effort to look on here more often. :angry:

Graeme.

DUDES hope your all well!!! pretty gutted i couldnt get down last night im dying of a chest infection, just to let you guys know if your intrested theres a few guys over from the uk in evos and scoobs and a few of our guys are meeting up on the mountain at 1pm sunday, for a bit of fun and games.

Easy now!!

Yeah was good except my car breaking down, or not starting as the case was.

An earth strap had come off on the way to Peel so when I parked up and switched off it would not fire again, we got it turning over but she would not start so we decided to give it a wee push but when we pushed it out of the space it left a trail of fuel behind it. It looked like it was coming from where the lines leave the tank so we had it jacked up with the rear seats out and everything.

As it turned out when we were turning it over she had flooded big time and the engine fired the fuel out the exhaust and it was leaking out of one of the joins in the exhaust, thankfully got it started and drove home no problem.

Had me panicing though dude

Yeah was good except my car breaking down, or not starting as the case was.

An earth strap had come off on the way to Peel so when I parked up and switched off it would not fire again, we got it turning over but she would not start so we decided to give it a wee push but when we pushed it out of the space it left a trail of fuel behind it. It looked like it was coming from where the lines leave the tank so we had it jacked up with the rear seats out and everything.

As it turned out when we were turning it over she had flooded big time and the engine fired the fuel out the exhaust and it was leaking out of one of the joins in the exhaust, thankfully got it started and drove home no problem.

Had me panicing though dude

Could have been the worlds biggest backfire Dude! You could have kippered some herring