DUDE!!!!

Fine Dave Dude,

Just glad to be back home. :rolleyes:

Oh, Derek Flint is looking for some Hot Metal to be in attendance at the Young Drivers thing at the Sea Terminal on th evening of the 29th Feb

Its aimed at drivers from 16 to 25 but good to have some cars there for the YD to aspire to.

So would a few of the SIDC members feel like going down to promote SIDC and show off their car?

What do you think Dudes?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great the car will have the youngsters green.

Did you not get stickers when you joined SIDC?

I got two an inside window and an outside sticker and a tax disc holder when I joined.

Mind you I only have the one sticker to show now, as the others got trashed in the P1 :thumbup:

Yeah that's a point, I keep meaning to check this out.

I'm a SIDC members, but on the left here it just says forum user.

Hows that then? :thumbup:

Good though sounds like there is a few of us going, so on the up side if its not our thing.

Then we can all chat to each other :o

Dave Dude,

You got any SIDC sticker, poster?

How about making up a board to sit out with details of SIDC IOM stuff, pic, could scan the true Grip review of Scooby fest.

Also how about getting a IOM flag and getting the SIDC logo stitched onto it?

Just some ideas to promote the club.

really good ideas dudes but where would the money come from?

we here on the Isle of Man do not fund raise for our section of the club (maybe something to look at in the future) but as it stands there is no "club money" to put towards such things

I will PM Phil and see if the club would be willing to contribute or if it is something that would have to be totally funded by us

Dan and John dudes, I think we need to get together for a meeting and discuss this among other things

When would suit you? I am free most evenings, we could meet at the Crosby or the Creg and chat over a pint

if we roughly decide when and where then I will give Dave K a shout too to see if he can make it along as I would like his input also

still on dude, was waiting for Dan to say what time was best for him

have spoken to Dave K and he will be along also, I just need to confirm the time with him, will have to do that after work as I have forgotten my mobile today

what if we say 8pm then ??

Edited by CupraDave