Another Happy Hypertech Customer!

Just back from Hypertech after getting the rear ARB fitted (24mm middle setting). As you can see from the pics, it is powder coated in lovely STi pink! First of its kind :thumbup:

Also, Duncan kindly took me for a spin in the new MY08 STi and it was a lot of fun. Car seems well planted but comfortable, quiet (ish) and very very quick! Also, the look and feel of the cabin is nicer and better quality than pervious models.

Couple of pics?

post-10295-1209752643.jpg

post-10295-1209752702.jpg

Edited by TheWelsho
Just back from Hypertech after getting the rear ARB fitted (24mm middle setting). As you can see from the pics, it is powder coated in lovely STi pink! First of its kind :P

Also, Duncan kindly took me for a spin in the new MY08 STi and it was a lot of fun. Car seems well planted but comfortable, quiet (ish) and very very quick! Also, the look and feel of the cabin is nicer and better quality than pervious models.

Couple of pics?

John, what are pervious models, or can that not be posted on a family site :thumbup:

looking good,you must be very secure with your sexuality.... :P

has it made much of a difference?

Haha! Well it's difficult to say until I take it on the track, but having said that, I went for a very spirited blast on the back roads close to were I stay and the car does feel more secure; feels like it is glued to the road in the bends. The car is fantastic, I absolutely love it! :thumbup:

All I need now is a PPG kit and then I can think about a bigger turbo!

Edited by TheWelsho
Looking good John. Now don't break it! :P

I'll try not too B):thumbup:

thats the only problem with scoobs,theres so many parts for them that you always need/want more!

remap on wed and already planning more power/bigger brakes/better suspension/carbon bodywork....

Yeah I know. Just when you think, "My car is sorted" you think, "It can be even more sorted". Incidentally, when I got the car, I said to myself and several others, "Modding is not for me, no need, not interested, I'm happy with it the way its is". That was about 8 grand ago - LOL!

very sexy John. You got a front one fitted?????

No, was advised against it. To fit the front one too would make the car very stiff, so in the wet or on our crappy bumby roads, the car would slide around or skip on the bumps. Therefore, leaving some flexibility in the front means the car can grip better. If it was a dedicated track car, then there would be no question of fitting both. Not seen you around in a while, were have you been hiding?

No, was advised against it. To fit the front one too would make the car very stiff, so in the wet or on our crappy bumby roads, the car would slide around or skip on the bumps. Therefore, leaving some flexibility in the front means the car can grip better. If it was a dedicated track car, then there would be no question of fitting both. Not seen you around in a while, were have you been hiding?

been busy with work mate. am going on the run tomorrow if your going i will see you then.

saving petrol money to get some mods lol.

Glad you're happy with it, I have mine booked in for some new whiteline front and rear droplinks and a rear anti role bar as well. I thought I would bite the bullet and get it done after some of things that have been posted in this forum about the whole set up, I am due to pick up a front strut brace at the same time. Just in time for the "dry" Summer twisty roads.......... :iagree:

Yeah I know. Just when you think, "My car is sorted" you think, "It can be even more sorted". Incidentally, when I got the car, I said to myself and several others, "Modding is not for me, no need, not interested, I'm happy with it the way its is". That was about 8 grand ago - LOL!

gosh that sounds familiar! :iagree::rotfl:

All I need now is a PPG kit and then I can think about a bigger turbo!

how about a scottish scoobies group buy on PPG. :rotfl:

Just back from Hypertech after getting the rear ARB fitted (24mm middle setting). As you can see from the pics, it is powder coated in lovely STi pink! First of its kind :iagree:

Couple of pics?

sorry m8 its not the first of its kind i have been powder coating the bars sti pink for ages , all sent down south

i also use williams powder coating in falkirk, i saw your bar when i was picking up my sti wheels

nice indeed geo

sorry m8 its not the first of its kind i have been powder coating the bars sti pink for ages , all sent down south

i also use williams powder coating in falkirk, i saw your bar when i was picking up my sti wheels

nice indeed geo

Cheers mate! Can I say first of its kind in Scotland then?