Happy, Happy, Happy

How spooky is this!!!

My first son was born on Sat in Wishaw general, 6ib 12 oz, called Lachlann Matthew Mac Donald, must be a baby boom in SIDC.

had him out in the scooby today and he slept all the way,lol

Congrats to all on :shutup: here,lol.

Mac

Congratulations to you as well Mac! :cussing:

Congratulations all! I hope I'm next, my willy is about to fall off with trying :wacko:

Too much info there Neil!

Edited by oobster

Congrats guys!!

I am not really based in Scotland, but got my Scoob up there if that counts :cussing:

I have a little due in the next 2 weeks too - definitely a boom going on!!

@4hero - don't worry mate - it happens - took us nearly 5 years........ (good news is it didn't fall off!)

Congratulations to everyone else as well!!!! Will we get all the new babies along for the summer bbq run?!

We're now home and I'm delighted that Abi didn't mind the drive home in the Scooby!!! :)

Phew!!!!

Due to the stiffer suspension etc, wifey was a bit worried about her getting jiggled about a bit in the

car seat but she didn't mind the exhaust etc.

That's my girl!!! :blush::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

AHHHH Congratulations Richie and Jo, baby Abi is so beautiful!!! i absolutly adore babies!!! If you werent so far away i'd round for a little cuddle with her!! Hope parenthood is all you expected it to be, i have 4 kids, 17, 13, 11, and 2, its hard work but the most rewarding job you will ever have!!!

Well done and congratulations to everyone else that have had wee babies!!! Enjoy while you can!!! they grow so very fast!

all my love to you all tracy down south in MK! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbig kisses to all the lovely babiesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx