New Parts Getting Fitted Tomorrow !

As some of you may know, 8 weeks ago i had a wee accident with the results of a motorbike type accident but on a skateboard,(sk8ordie). To cut a long story short i was going very fast/flying along the top of a high'ish ramp and had to jump over some idiot going the wrong way ;) , landed/splatted of the ground/concrete on my hands and shock waved my whole arms (ie smashed both of them to pieces), result - full casts :P !!

Everything has been healing well apart from the left elbow, so i went in for the finale check today, result - back in tomorrow at 8am for a nice new shiny titanium elbow and some funky wiring in my wrist, so i am going to have to get the knapsack packed for a wee sleepover -_- .

A wee bit scared but im sure/hope i will be in safe hands ;) .

Edited by Jcscoob

Great news about your mitt Kev :angry: sorry i forgot to ask today. I was a bit out my box (fighting a whightie)!!!!

Well thats me home now, all went well so they say, but feckme im sore and feeling a bit fragile and vunrable, had a couple off funny turns but i think thats to be expected. Thanls for ALL the words of support it does help :angry:

And its my left arm thats a bit bionic, and my right arm is my casting arm so looks like i will still be good for the fishing :D