my new flat 4

busses rock :huh::(:P

thats class man , she look mint :hyper: . you got anything planed for her...

will she be safe to park her up in aberdeen with colours like that :o:P

from this day on all she can do is go up in value :D not meny cars/busses do that

i want a bus so bad

Edited by jodie typeRA

You got it then Steve, quality !! Love to own one of them someday, hope yer going to come up and give the lads a scoot aroond in it, could get a poker school going in the back !

Wee bit concerned as to what Scooby is doing with that thing between his legs mind :P

Edited by kloon

cheers folks

it's a very well looked after bus, had a dam good look at it and for something thats built in 66 it's a cracker

it was green and white to start with but Virgin radio had a competition a few years ago and had 5 of them painted in the red white and blue for a Budwiser promotion, they were also stickered up but having seen them it looks better without it

it's going to be used for going to festivals and the likes, also just for being able to bu&&er off when ever we like :P

it's also got a wee gas cooker inside for doing the bacon butties and tea in the morning B)B)B)B)

it's going to be fun, oh and it's not the slowest either,

it was tuned on a rolling road and it's putting out 100 bhp at the wheels :D

compare that to the standard 36 bhp from the old engine :huh::(:hyper::P:o:D

Beautiful Steve. Looks in great nick too. Any plans to tart it up in your own way?

Sorry to go against the grain of popular opinion, but I don't get it! Scooby ownership to an old fashioned van? I must be missing something...

Enjoy it though, I'm sure you will. :(

A friend has a twin-screen that he bought as a 'rat-look' model... but is planning to spend a lot of money on it to clean it right up. I can understand the attraction, its really old skool, but I dont think I'd part with the large chunk of wonga these cars command. :(

Cheers,

Grant

http://www.tempcover.com/ do daily cover for future reference ;)

Cool bus tho m8 - and you must be into rock/metal too if you are going to Download - ah reminds me of my Donnington days - as far back as '86!

that could come in well handy :(

been to the field a few times in me past, the first time i went was in 88 seeing G n R and Dave Lee Roth was just TOP B)

and many thanks folks and i dont expect everyone to get it

it's just a change and something i sort of wanted since a wee lad and my other half loves it too

not thinking of doing too much to it, if it needs anything in the way of metal work then it will be sorted

but am thinking of keeping it the way it is

have seen a few of these buses going down the strip on youtube <_<

not sure if i'll be doing it with this one likes

but you never know :D