my new flat 4

I'm told theres a club in the uk, that in order to join, you must have a splittie bus, and it MUST do a standing Quarter in under 12 SECONDS!!! (or less I think...)

Couldn't tell you who they are right enough... You could always go best of both worlds and put a scooby engine in it... not an uncommon mod... B)

Oh and edited to say that that club, I cant remember if there was also something about it still being aircooled... :(

Edited by thefastone
I'm told theres a club in the uk, that in order to join, you must have a splittie bus, and it MUST do a standing Quarter in under 12 SECONDS!!! (or less I think...)

Couldn't tell you who they are right enough... You could always go best of both worlds and put a scooby engine in it... not an uncommon mod... B)

your thinking of the BWA

Busses with Attitude

and when i was chatting with the owner he said it's a 17 sec 1/4 mile

if you look at the scottish scooby 1/4 mile times dale you'll see that my old scoob was running a 12.8

you would need a HUGE amount of work to geta camper under a 12

:(

Kev

when i was standing beside the bus it was shorter than me and i stand at 6ft <_<

think you should be ok for the garage but i'll get it measured when i take it back up the road bud

Is it as high as that? Ah well, I only heard it second hand right enough...

But yeah, you get the idea...

just seen the website, and its under an 18 seconds... however... Looking at the Members page, theres at least one that would give a lot of scoobs a run for their money...

one in particular doing 13.625 seconds! a lot of 14sec and 15sec runs too...

Link here: Buses With Attitude (BWA)

Check the Members Link on the right... :rolleyes:

Edited by thefastone