The Rocket Ii-jap Style

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

Tidy, its been waaaaaay too long since youve been out of a scoob Jim, will be good to see you back with us again!!!!! :guinness:

Was good to see you again at Peter's the other week, just think the next time that I'll see you the power will be yours!!!! :beer: and she looks a loverly beast too!!!

nice to see you again too dale.:)

I was thinking about contacting Mr Chapman myself. Can't decide what model to go for though.

STi RA, Type R, V-ltd...not sure.

Depends on the funds right enough.

worth having a chat with stewart,im sure he'll give you a few pointers on

what your budget will achieve.

Hi,

If anyone would like to get in touch with me regarding importing a subaru then please pm me your contact telephone number and I will be in touch.

Many thanks to Jim.

Regards,

Stewart

worth having a chat with stewart,im sure he'll give you a few pointers on

what your budget will achieve.

Why the fascination with straight lines guys, get a licence and come do some twisty stuff !!

---john---

unfotunately i dont have the free time on my hands most weekends to do the twisty

stuff seriously john,but maybe some day i'll get myself an exige and come and join in the fun :D

• 3 weeks later...

just a quick update on this,the car lands at liverpool on the 24th january so not long to go now.

not been adding too much to the parts collection but did get my 321h back from turbo dynamics after being converted to a 321t

03012008109.jpg

03012008108.jpg

04012008111.jpg

and also got a set of perrin headers

10012008117.jpg

10012008116.jpg

10012008119.jpg

only problem is i need to change sump,pick up pipe,dip stick and housing to suit.

just need a few other things now-backbox,cai,ast coilovers,anti roll bars etc etc etc

its never ending :thumbup:

ps.anyone looking for a lodger?

• 1 month later...

well the cars still waiting to be sva'd so all i can do is keep buying parts lol

got these seats,but alas are for the very slim

sorry no pax laps for wide butts

16022008125.jpg

midget battery

16022008126.jpg

and a diy cai.the cone came off the chocolate 550 and may be a bit of a tight fit in the inner wing

16022008127.jpg

more to follow......

jim