The Rocket Ii-jap Style

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the perrin headers equal lenght ie you need to change the sump etc .Do you modify the sump or see if there is a written off 03 Jdm sti or spec c or newer with equal length headers for the sump and other bits you need to fit the perrin headers

yea mate the perrin headers are equal length.i suppose you could hope to find damaged jdm twin scroll car for the parts but i just bit the bullet and ordered 2.5 sump etc from the dealers.

good stuff m8, another fine trackcar in the making, hopefully we will have enough decent powered scoobies around at knockers to give those bruce taxis evos a good humping (i hate getting past by them fookers) :):D

yea im sure they'll get a run for their money this year

i just need to find a driver for mine :o

Bloody hell Jim, your missus must love you as much as mine does me. Engine parts strewn accross the floor, respect is due :rolleyes:

men after my own heart, ive got a set of speedlines and a set of 16" STi alloys sitting in my living room as we speak, its a bugger when the shed gets full :P

This is almost like me playing games on the PS3 and getting the money cheat mode on. Need 4 Speed - Pro Street " Ill have that upgrade, that one , that and soma that..... oh and while im here that thing. "

999999 bhp - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crash.

rabbit food, pffft

Want a personal trainer Jim? lose 20kg in a 3 month.

Or you can buy ultraleggaras and save 20kg in wheel weight for 1500quid :P

am cheaperrrr.... and ill get u a tight ass for your new bucket seats :rolleyes:

lol

Chris

am cheaperrrr.... and ill get u a tight ass for your new bucket seats :rolleyes:

lol

Chris

ooooh matron :P

jimser if youre gettin too skinny i might buy your jacket back off you :rotfl:

choco 500 must be lookin over his shoulder with all those parts youre asssembliing