New Sti In Silver

yup, i still like the STi hatchback :rolleyes:

I prefer small cars anyway and i'm liking the front with the scoop and the flared arches

tbh, i'll prob look at getting a Forester when its time to move on from the RA - havent ever owned a 'tall' car before and i liked the height of Gus's one, before he lowered it LoL

I think the new Impreza is like fungus... it grows on you..........

:rolleyes: Love that comment!!!

But true. the styling is starting to grow on me.. But still don't feel it's worthy of the Impreza name.. Maybe once I see a few on the road..

Silver works best IMHO.. Only because it's hides the gawd awful rear light cluster... Black has gone from one of hte best colours to :brickwall:

yup, i still like the STi hatchback :rolleyes:

I liked the height of Gus's one, before he lowered it LoL

WHAT! ;)

Imy they are floaty boats in standard ride height (even compared to a Newage Impreza :P ) now it handles like a proper car :blush:

Anyhoo, the Sti is starting to grow on me :iagree:

Infact i might take that comment back as the front is very cluttered looking and those rear lights are just F****** mingin :brickwall:

I suppose like every model of Subaru tho. things can be changed :gay:

Edited by Gus the Bus
:rolleyes: Love that comment!!!

But true. the styling is starting to grow on me.. But still don't feel it's worthy of the Impreza name.. Maybe once I see a few on the road..

Silver works best IMHO.. Only because it's hides the gawd awful rear light cluster... Black has gone from one of hte best colours to :brickwall:

"But still don't think it's worthy of the Impreza name"

Spot on mate, think that's what i'm worried about... The un-educated will see the new model, compare it with the likes of a Focus, and then put us all in the same bracket.. when we're clearly a long way from that ****e......

From one angle, I quite liked it in silver but it still looks too much like a Mazda/BMW 1 series/Rover!

I like the scoop being a separate entity as well rather than moulded in....if you get me? :wacko:

Liking the power and all the exhausts though!

Looks amazing compared to the pictures of the WRX though!!! Even with the bonnet scoop, it

just doesn't look fast or mean at all!!!!

Will be sticking with my wagon for a good while yet!!!!