Total Impreza Mag

Just recieved my copy thru the post this morning and had a quick flick to find myself on a 2 page spread. Wooo Hoooo, i've always wanted one of my cars in a mag. Some other sidc members in it from the fast and modified day too. Not going to spoil it for them by saying who, find out for yourselves. Just glancing at the mag quickly as i'm just up but it looks to be a good quality and well put together piece of reading.

Well done to those at the magazine for putting it together.

Just recieved my copy thru the post this morning and had a quick flick to find myself on a 2 page spread. Wooo Hoooo, i've always wanted one of my cars in a mag. Some other sidc members in it from the fast and modified day too. Not going to spoil it for them by saying who, find out for yourselves. Just glancing at the mag quickly as i'm just up but it looks to be a good quality and well put together piece of reading.

Well done to those at the magazine for putting it together.

Any features from Knockhill? I gave the guy a pax lap and he asked me a ton of questions and took pics.

Got my copy today and well impressed!!!!!

Good to see Scoobyiain and Alison in the photo as well amongst other members who I wont mention until they do it themselves.

John, I didnt see any of your car in it and was also surprised that it came recorded delivery.

Well done to Lesley and her colleagues that create the magazine.

Dougie C

Got the note saying he tried to deliver it but I wasn't in.... did they think to ring the damn bell?

exactly the same thing which happened to me, was in all morning waiting to hear the letterbox going, happened to have a look at the door at 1100 and theres was the slip saying he tried to deliver but nobody was in, a simple knock would have been sufficient, cars were at the door as well ;) managed to catch the post office before it shut though :blush:

exactly the same thing which happened to me, was in all morning waiting to hear the letterbox going, happened to have a look at the door at 1100 and theres was the slip saying he tried to deliver but nobody was in, a simple knock would have been sufficient, cars were at the door as well ;) managed to catch the post office before it shut though :blush:

I reckon posties just put the card through the door to save them carrying parcels. I got a card through, no knock at the door. Got up, got ready and drove around till I got him. Gave me some bull about an attempt to deliver a parcel the day before, but no one was in and he had run out of cards. I guess they don't like carrying extra weight and they don't like being held up waiting on people answering doors.

The Terzo page was a bit weird wasn't it! I never realised they were known as Terzo 3, just Terzo. Didn't think the engine was anything different either.

So after having a bit more of a look through it - great package, some good articles in places, some maybe not so much. Will need to do some more reading, but I'd say a promising first issue.

Yeah the recorded delivery bit has screwed me up.

Got the note saying he tried to deliver it but I wasn't in.... did they think to ring the damn bell?

Will now need to pick it up from the depot on Monday which kind of sucks.

I was lucky on two counts... one the wife got up to see who was at the door at that time in the morning and two that the postie signed for it on our behalf and just chucked it thru' the door ('cos she didn't get up quick enough ;) )

The Terzo page was a bit weird wasn't it! I never realised they were known as Terzo 3, just Terzo. Didn't think the engine was anything different either.

So after having a bit more of a look through it - great package, some good articles in places, some maybe not so much. Will need to do some more reading, but I'd say a promising first issue.

Had a quick read thru' about half the mag before I left the house this morning and reckon it seems good so far. Hopefully it'll maintain that same standard (or get even better ;) )