scoobymark's car stole last night

just a quick post as i am still shell shocked,

fecking car was nicked at 4:30am this morning , they were in the house and took keys etc.. took car out garage and move my other 2 cars in and out the drive to get the scob out. then locked the door fro the outside taking the other car keys with them.

when i heard the scoob starting i jumped up and with all the panic, couldny get out the house or get in other car to chase them..

Any way if any body sees my car then report to the police.

Reg is BP52OSK wr blue , subaru sunstripe, blacked out rear windows, pFF7 gold wheels, sti mud flaps and a damm loud exhaust.

Thanks Mark 

Man really sorry to hear of your news.........first time I have heard a new age being nicked in this way in Scotland. Usually they go for the rarer classics...

In some respects at least you went through minimal trauma as you, wife kids etc did not come into direct contact with these guys.

How did they break into the house ?

I suppose modern security systems on our cars means that these sort things will be more common.

At least you are okay. A car can be replaced.........you cannot

Let me know if you want this removed. I Googled your reg plate and found a link on SN and then an Ebay link :-

Mods :-

Subaru Impreza WRX

Reg: BP52 OSK 56,000 MILES

1 YEARS MOT. 6 MONTHS TAX

Engine Spec .

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

TD05 turbo

Large intercooler

Polished & ported head.

Full stainless exhaust with 5” tail pipe

Cold air induction kit

Samco boost hoses

HKS dump valve

Heat wrapped exhaust

P1 gearbox

Full service history

Recent service using full synthetic oil

Brakes and Suspension

18” gold prodrive alloys

Toyo tyres

AP 4 pot front callipers

Grooved front disks

Fast road pads

Braided hoses

5.1 brake fluid

STI front strut brace

Bodywork

STI front bonnet scoop

STI rear spoiler with carbon fibre insert

WR1 front stainless grills

PIAA carbon fibre wiper blades

Tinted rear windows

Pink Japanese spec badges

Interior

Electric windows and mirrors

Air con

Oil temp, oil pressure and boost gauges

Kenwood cd./ mp3 player

Security

Cat 1 remote central locking alarm

Tracker monitor and retrieve

Driver & passenger airbags

Lets keep an eye out for the car being stripped with the parts being punted online

Cal

they fished the hoose keys through the letter box, opened the door, got the garage keys, moved my other 2 cars oot the drive and rolled the scoob oot the drive , put other cars back then made off

Locked the door from the outside and kept the keys for the car at the bottom of the drive so i couldny chase them!

they took my wallet which has already been found on the road from lennoxtown to blanefield just before the kirkhouse inn, so looks like they are taking the back roads..

Worst thing was young mark had 8 friends staying last night all sleeping on the livingroom floor!!! I heard a noise at 4am and the wife got up to check on the kids as they were still carrying on at 1am so thought they may be up again, came back to bed and said kids were fine, 10mins later the scoob fires up and i am up like a shot trying to get out the house to chase them in my boxers,

certainly glad no one was hurt, however gutted that they were in the hoose and went to alot of hassle to steal the scoob

sorry to hear mate bout you car getting nicked mate, i see you had a tracker on it are they not having any luck tracing it with that????, or are these very good theiving $HITES that can dissable trackers!!!.

makes you wonder why spend money on a tracker when this kinda thing happens and they canny find your car!!!

Sorry to hear that! Thieving scum [:@] hanging is too good for them!

Totally gutted for you, but at least your ok, things could have been a lot worse.

Hopefully insurance co will play ball and give you a decent pay out so you can start looking for your next toy!

Regards,

Richard

Dam that sucks, did they find you thru ebay or something ?

Im same as you mark, got two cars blocking my garage where the wr1 is kept, and all my keys go in the safe at nights so I know they wont get the keys.

Also my garage is integral under neath my master bedroom, so one sound and il will be down there within seconds, but I guess by the time you wake it can be to late, so gutted for you bud.

Pity they never woke all your mates.  Bet they would have legged it if 10 guys came piling out of the living room.

Main thing though is you are all safe, as I have heard of these gits using violence down south when confronted.

Hope the feckers get caught and you get your car back mate.

Dave

ps.  Sleeping with my keys in my boxers from now on!!