superleggeras fitted at last!...the devil wears parada!

a few pics of me wagon now with the long awaited superleggeras fitted, all have new 215 paradas fitted, is it right for these to tram-line like crazy?...hoping they are just bedding in. are they ok in the wet?...looking at the thread pattern they are biased!..

DSC00433.jpg?t=1177798181

DSC00432.jpg?t=1177798207

DSC00431.jpg?t=1177798236

what do you recon on red/grey cusco graphics?..[:)]

could be next...amongst other bits...full crystal lights, rear sti spoiler..ect...ect...

mark

stu!..yes those are andy's old wheels, they are giving a bigger look too, 

thought the graphics would set it off a bit...and i do like cusco decalsYes

will do the side lights and flashers in crystal though to match the lamps

i'm dreading my birthday Andy!...i'm sure this last 6 months has aged me 10 years!!!, i'm defo thinking of the decals, on ebay.

alright haroon?..how's it going..got scoob yet?.........yeh i had a load of work done as per sig...below, had the face lift done to so got sort out me paint work, started preparing me new sti rear spoiler tonight[Y]

mark

Looking good Mark [H] Nice choice of wheels [;)] Never used the tyres though so no idea about the tram-lining. If they are biased then are you sure they are on the right corner?

Not sure about graphics on a wagon. Maybe someone could photoshop it for you to have a look at.

it seems they have the same thread patten and not directional either they also have the large groove which should be fitted nearer the outside, when you look underneath at the four corners, on offside the water would spray outwards....nearside it will spray inwards, basicaly spraying same direction but could cause a more uneven line in the wet?...these are great in the dry[Y] almost get hot rubber on your hands after having a blast when you touch it[:P

Haroon!...is that your old one?...or did that go bang can't remember[:S]...i have the same top spoiler going on soon[Y]...looks nice that one matey..

cheers dave, i'm quite fussy with wheels but yep i like these, now have just cost me £730!...had to get that odd one repaired and i got a nice STi top spoiler included[Y]

kas i wouldn't have the heart to put the old girl through its paces and be shown up.........mine will do fine matey though cheers.. [;)]

'Insane clown' thats my new one, should be coming anytime today... excited like a little kid again lol!

The old was sold to some young immature person lol, who drove it to its death, damn I miss that car.

shame about the old one..i remember now!...but new one looks mint mate, welcome back to scoobyship[;)]