Just Sold The Scoob!!!

Yep that's right, I've just sold the beloved Green Machine

I'm gonna misser

So i'm i Lee. So i'm i. Your Green Scooby was like a land mark for me as i drove in for work. Always look well tidy.

I'll have a stunning White Evo 3 to take mind off it

So what plans for the white Evo then ?

What ever you decide to do with here enjoy your new car mate [:D]

Cheers guys and girl  [:P]

I'm really gonna miss the scoob [:'(], but you know, some times you just need a change [:P]

Here's the new beast with the list of mods that are on it [:D]

MODS:

Engine has been replaced with a 28k engine, modifications include: tubular manifold,turbo back hks exhaust system,new exedy race clutch,mines airfilter,sard adjustable fuel regulator,hks iridium plugs,splitfire leads,cusco boost pipes,greddy bov,tein coilovers,hks in car hud (shows fueling,speed,revs,power graphs etc)front and back cusco strut braces,cusco wishbone brace,cusco oil catch tank,blitz rad cap,greddy profec boost controller, running 1bar should be just over 300bhp. timed 0-60 in 4sec flat.

front.jpg

angle.jpg

driverdoor.jpg

dashinstruments.jpg

rear2.jpg

I've just gotta choose what graphics to put on it now LOL [:D] [;)]

You got a good deal there chap..condition and power...and traction.

I've tested a few Evos recently and would have to say imo that they are great to drive and you can defo go further without loosing it than a scoob...not that the Scoobs are any less of a car...you just get away with more in an Evo....which should be good for you chap as your driving sucks [:P]

Have to see you in it at the Spring blast, perfect place to test it and only £160 for the day with instruction...[:P]