post your scoobies, past and present..

how many have you lot got/had then? Onto my 3rd one now and no regrets what so ever [:D] Here's mine, real and not so real..

95 plate UK Turbo, great motor until the £1000 services reared their ugly heads [:(]

no1.jpg

53 plate UK wrx, first brand new car, and no problems what so ever (except for depreciation..)

no2.jpg

56 plate Euro STi, loving it [:D]

no3.jpg

a few 18th scale models

no4.jpg

and a couple of radio controlled versions, pitty my new sti cant keep up with this wee black one [:D]

no5.jpg

show us yours, I know a few of you have had many more than 1 impreza [:)]

Well - on my 3rd now. Bought the RB5 in Autumn of 2003 from a certain salesman well known on here from T&C in Perth. Great car that held its' value until I sold it in Feb '05.

DSCF0006-1024.jpg?t=1163810064

Wagon Power after that - MY97 STi 4 - went like sh!te off a shovel with stealth looks - was great fun on track and a dark horse on the road. 307bhp at Dastek was a pleasant surprise [:)]

screensaver02.jpg?t=1163810106

Current whip. Took a bit of getting used to after the Wagon - less performance but better ride/comfort etc. Got plans for next year but right now love the car. Thanks go out to some sales bloke I bought an RB5 off that used to work in Cupar for finding me the car. Pattern developing.....must resist.........

DSCF0063.jpg?t=1163809475

Neil

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-015F.jpg

MY99 with a few tasty Prodrive bits... Now belongs to 'Skoosh' on here. [:)]

Picture314.jpg

Picture319.jpg

MY98 with lots of cheeky mods, bought from Johnny50 on here... Now belongs to 'ren_juanjo' on here. [:(]

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01917.jpg

MY99 PPP, loooow mileage, mint condition... Now belongs to 'Haribo1187' on here. [:D]

Cheers,

Grant

A few of the old school lads will remember my 98 under 20k on the clock oil changed every 3k and i got it for well lets just say it was CHEAP[:P][;)]

Until both heads blew[:'(] and chance of a bigger hoose [:D] came to the table

Sold it for more than i bought it for after 3 years of ownership to a lad from Birmingham, the wonders of Ebay

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

You all know my current ride [:D]

DSCF3097.jpg