oops!...think i've been caught....A120

yep!........going down A120 to Harlow today and doing a steady **ish, was pretty clear so i don't worry about that road with the law. BUT....just caught a glimpse of a police motorcycle in a lay-by with a nice black speed gun pointing up road toward me[:(]...there were a couple of cars in the line but he had a clear view of me...i slowed and pulled over to inside as i aproached but still over the limit as i went passed...he looked up and then carried on.

just got to wait and see now, bit gutted really as that would be my first. and i know i'm a naughty boy and i'm getting my ar5e spanked later[:)]

mark

Would have thought if he had a speed gun and no camera he would have to go after you and stop you! I think you'll get away with it!

Yep I thought that as well

Mind cacked meself the other day, special delivery letter including middle name.............turned out to be Rally GB tickets[:)]

well this it!..didn't see a flash from his gadget, he was on his own, just useing his bike as a thing to lean on, the gadget he had he had to look through it, like pick a victim and see how fast, unless these things record data i don't know[*-)]

added...... just looked at that site, pretty good!!...very handy cheers mate... can't seem to find the gizmo he had though so i'll keep on wondering!!

You should be ok if it was a handheld device.

If he was a traffic cop he would have more than likely gone after you and pulled you over if he thought your speed was excessive. Otherwise (unless they are having a sh*t day)they normally let people slide who are just over (10%-ish) and wait for the people who are driving dangerously or stupidly fast.

Naturally if loads of people were over inside the (10%) they wouldn't have time for all the paperwork so concerntrate on those over that threshold.

Normally using a handheld device they would pull you over there and then.

good think stu! done that[;)]...i was going ** mph[:D]....

and hey 'liz'....you picking on me?[:o].....oooh if only you could keep up with me[:D][:P]

and on the way home in the rain and wind....every fooker was passing me coz i stuck at 60mph max on the inside....the conditions ect....no chances...........in the dry clear road yep ...... but try not to get caught[:$]

good think stu! done that[;)]...i was going ** mph[:o]....

and hey 'liz'....you picking on me?[:o].....oooh if only you could keep up with me[:D][:P]

and on the way home in the rain and wind....every fooker was passing me coz i stuck at 60mph max on the inside....the conditions ect....no chances...........in the dry clear road yep ...... but try not to get caught[:$]

no problem Hunni [:D][:o]