Pics Of Your Car

They arrived a couple of days ago!and I only just found out you had picked up the car. I asked Angela if you asked about the parts and she replied that you just picked up the car and said you'll "catch up with me later"?

Like I said M8 - If you want Simon @ JP to do the work then I'll get everything ready for you when I get home and you can pick it all up and take it all over to him.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i was going to ask about bits etc but didnt really think she would have had much of a clue if i asked her about FMIC`s induction kits injectors turbos and the likes so i held my tongue rather than confuse her [;)] (maybe she knows more than i thought lol)

as for the rest of it, i really wanted it on last week or the week before if i need to wait till you come back for the parts im just as well waiting till you come back and fit it your self lol

Trust me M8 - she knows her way round a Scoob pretty well now. I can place ANY part of a scoob in front of her and she'll tell me where it came from.

Quite a long way from the girl I married 3 years ago!

Russell

ps - just trying to work out her pay scale as my new Apprentice!

Cheers Fai,

Rossco_ bought my Type R, but it's still in Aberdeen.  I did toy with the idea of A4 diesel but glad I went for another one, all be it a bit not as wild!!

Am just away to fit the decat pipe that arrived this morning from Gus.

[:(