BHP Developments

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another example of how nice a guy Wuz is,

I posted up that I was strugling to get gaskets without paying a fortune from T&C and Wuz gives me the offer to phone his wife and go round and get them from from his garage. For as good as free too.

And he's miles away. And I've only met the guy once.

He is a true enthusiast, friend and genuine guy, who will do anything to help.

Thanks again Russell and I hope you continue with the scoobs, it would be a big loss to the ABZ scooby community.

Duncan

Wuz!!!

It's obvious why there is bitching going on. Reading this thread and the amount of work you have done, you are a big threat to the business of others.

The car I have bought had a replacement engine (used STI) reciepts show a charge of £3200. The previous owner wasn't too clued up and told me the CEL light kept illuminating. Turns out that there are several components not wired up, badly fitted FMIC and useless and damaging ECU. All these are fixable as you know but this is over 3 grands worth of work done by an ABERDEEN TUNER!!! For this reason WE need a trustworthy enthusiast. Take it as a massive compliment.

Pete

Just another example of how nice a guy Wuz is,

I posted up that I was strugling to get gaskets without paying a fortune from T&C and Wuz gives me the offer to phone his wife and go round and get them from from his garage. For as good as free too.

And he's miles away. And I've only met the guy once.

He is a true enthusiast, friend and genuine guy, who will do anything to help.

Thanks again Russell and I hope you continue with the scoobs, it would be a big loss to the ABZ scooby community.

Duncan

You'll have some job....me and the boys were round today and emptied the garage[:P][:o] With the BHP Developments Sponsored VAN[:D]

Various parts for sale even an Sti with no engine or gearbox, it has got the original Huggy Bear dash though ...a massive huge GE Power or is it a Rolls Royce turbine i cant remember.

All at massive excessive prices, but still way cheaper than any other supplier in Aberdeen

Russell having only known you a few months and met twice , i know you have a passion for the impreza and for what you can do with them, when i came by and you put the cans on car and listened to engine you put my mind at ease. I was looking forward to you doing some work on my car,  nothing like some of the nutters on here "craig mac" [:o]  but the more basic stuff that the mechanically challenged like me cant do, i am sure over time though i would want more speed.

All i know is your passionate and taught me more about the car in a couple of hours than i had learnt in the months i have had it, you made me want to learn more about it. I truely hope you stay interested and continue your efforts in aberdeen. It would be a great loss.

I would say that most people would prefer to take their car to someone (you) who is willing to explain what they are doing and what the outcome should be and give them an insight into the process rather than to some merchant who takes your car of you in morning then if your lucky returns it back to you with a huge invoice and no idea whats truely been done.

Keep things going in some form, even if its low key as you say its not about the cash its about the passion and the enjoyment you get out of it , there is loads of support as you can see from the posts, dont let a few idiots spoil your fun.

Get in touch when you can

Cheers for now

SS

I think this just about sums it up nicely.

you do damned good work at a fraction of what the so-called 'professionals' charge. (Professional: master: an authority qualified to teach apprentices) I'm sure the bad comments etc. are nothing but sour grapes from jealous w***ers who wish they had half your talent.

Worth dwelling on what makes a "Professional"  Quote - Professional: master: an authority qualified to teach apprentices

I see no mention of big workshop, employees or even a rolling road  [:o] in fact, on a level playing field I wonder who would be the master and who would be the apprentice ?

Stick with it mate, you're doing a fine job from the cars I see here [H]

Andy

Russell stop being a poofter.

Oh drama, oh drama, high drama, held breath etc etc.

You know these penises will only pick on someone else once you have gone.

And after all you are english so what do you expect.[:o]

Ignore it Russell, we know you can walk the walk.

SIDC revolving door I think.....

Youll be back

Feck them.

Callum

Wilky - not much to say about your post really!

Along with all the other posts left on here I feel there is too much to be lost to the community fo rme to just "be a girlie" and give up.

Rise above them I will and quietly carry on regardless I will.

Were here to stay...........for a while at least!

Russell

Wuz, I don't know you, nor any of the people that are singing your praises. But from all the reports I'd recommend you keep on with your business but stay away from the forums. It seems you have plenty of business already and you don't need to rely on the forum to get any more. It seems the forum is only an avenue for certain others to bad mouth you. Good luck, but I don't think you need it :o

Thank **** your staying Russel, when i first bought my scoob i put a post up looking for where i could get some miller octane booster for it, WUZ PM'd me saying he could supply me some, gave me his mobile number and told me to phone him, just like that! So i did, got a whole crate! and for an amazing price. Your a good man russel and obviously very clued up on scoobs and the only person id even think about letting work on my car, deffo not Wallace P as ive been down that road before and yes the ****ed my old car up too. Another awesome thing about Russ is that he'll speak away to you regardless of who you are and thats quite an important feature to have in this day and age.

Russel - I salute you as an officer and a gentleman[;)]

Thank God Wuz. I was begining to worry as I've heard so much bad things about others in the Aberdeen and Shire area.. for instance one of the Shire second hand dealers sell expensive scoobs with detailed BHP after speaking to someone who works for him, I was told that an Aberdeen tuner has agreed not to run any of his cars on the rollers. Quite sus really!

That is two peeps I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. Obviously this is 2nd hand info but hearing this would any of you touch them?

Good on yer mate! I am a 19 year old apprentice and can't afford to learn the hard way.

Pete