BHP Developments

Too many posts from certain tuners telling me I'm getting involved in stuff I shouldn't be.

Certain Employees of certain tuners telling their customers that I am a cowboy who knows nothing about these cars.

SICK OF IT!

BHP Developments is now closed. I will honour my commitments to finish the cars I have booked in when I get home............and that is it. I will only help my existing customers who know the level of passion I put into each and every one of their cars.

All those who owe me money for parts, etc will have to pay their bills by the 7th of October so I can end this saga.

Anyone in Aberdeen needing help will have to go and see "the professionals" in our fair city. I am sick of it now.

Even thinking about selling the car and getting out of the Scoob game once and for all. (RETHINK - DON'T THINK SO!)

Thanks to all who vested their time and money with me....................it will always be appreciated.

Russell

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy - appreciate your comment but I don't feel it is too drastic M8, certain people have told their customers that I don't know what i am doing. Also, where's the point in helping people if others tell me to butt out.

I'll just call it a day and people can pay loads more money and get it done elsewhere.

I never did it for money, it was to help others - I'm just a nice guy. But this sort of thing makes me wonder why I should bust my arse to get people cheap parts and do cheap fitting if others are just going to shoot me down.

I have made 1 cockup in my time doing this.....and I FULLY ADMITTED THE FAULT! I paid with my own money for that fault and will always have continued to do so. Don't see many companies admitting to their faults do you?

So if you guys want to get your car sorted by other tuning companies in Aberdeen, speak to people who have used them B4............then make your decision.

TBH - I will probably keep the company logo's on the car and run it for me and my existing customers only, just to show that when the cars are on the R/R, it was ME who built the cars, not someone else. But as far as making money out of it.......I dont think it's worth it.

Russell

Blimey. It's not been a good day for my hame toun on the SIDC forums. I don't know you, but from what I've read you're highly respected for your work. I'd go with Andyjdmsti's comments and sleep on it. Aberdeen has had a bit of a bashing today. I don't know if that has had any influence on your decision, but true enthusiasts who are willing to help others are few and far between. If you shut down then those who seek to shut you down have won. Is that what you really want? Sleep on it and have a rethink would be my humble advice.

Russell,

Thank you for your advice you gave, it's a real shame you feel you have to do this [:)] as I know you have had a lot of very happy customers and have built some really good FAST Scooby’s. I only wish you could do mine[:'(]

All the best m8

Philip_w<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Phil - I'll still build your car....................but only because it'll wind Craig Mac up.[;)]

If you need me, PM me!

Russell

Sorry to see you go WUZ, never did get round to asking for your help, mainly becuase I don't have the money for any serious modding yet ! Hope you now get the chance to to spend some quality time with the other half and the wean, some things in life are far more important than some bits of metal and oily rags.

All the best.

Ari.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that we had never met yet, but You cant shut up shop.....  [:'(]  Right enough, Mebbe sleeping on it is a good Idea...  At the end of the day, just think of all the Happy customers that You have, rather than any number of critics that you might have, because, these people WILL say anything to get you down, in thier eyes your taking their buissiness from them, even though they dont seem to realise that the reason that people come to you is because of your great reputaion... and their bad reputation...

I hope that You see things in a new light tomorrow and perhaps reconsider or not as you feel its right...

I think Your fan base Speaks for its self...

Dont Let the Ba$tards grind you down!!!  [:)]

I'd like to think that it wasn't jealousy as these guys all do it full time and I only do it part time. I don't steal work from them.

I don't have employees to pay for and I can take 6 hours to do a good job that they rush through in 4 as they need another car in to make "PROFITS"

Ask JC or Craig about how much of a perfectionist I am. I took over 11 hours on JC's car but he only got charged for the 7-ish I originally qouted him for. Craig Mac's took 20 and he was charged for 14-ish. I don't bill customers for my quirkyness. I just let them bathe in the finished article.[:)]

I always prided myself on the fact that AndyF said I did good work. Coming from a man of his stature, I really respected that. Funny how he gets issues with tuners up here as well eh?

Russell