A 62 second Knockers lap with Baldyadonis.....

Sheesh! That was impressive! Hitting all the apexes (sp?), riding the kerbs, smooth power delivery, keeping the foot in, taking the other cars with conviction and confidence and altogether, very neat and tidy, with the car changing direction beautifully. Faaaaantastic!!!! Bandit, as a first timer you will do well to get half as good as that!!! Drooling! I really need to get the balls to do this!

Quality video work as well.

John 

I'll bring some Pampers for next time Andy! Better get that intercooler pipe fixed before you up the boost[;)]

How was the camping, were you down by the power station? I learnt how to do donuts and handbrake turns in there when I was 17[:(]

stripped first gear in my first scoob there too[:D]

I'll bring some Pampers for next time Andy! Better get that intercooler pipe fixed before you up the boost[;)]

How was the camping, were you down by the power station? I learnt how to do donuts and handbrake turns in there when I was 17[:D]

stripped first gear in my first scoob there too[:D]

"pampers"....lol......i got a visual there dude!!!!.......NOT GOOD!!!!!!!.........

Boost pipe getting done the moro dude!!!

Camping was just superb mate!!!.....police come down around 3.30 am and told us to get the decks away though!!!

They asked us if we were having an illegal rave hahahaha.......seriously!!!.....man i was pissing myself!!!

my two daughters aged 9 and 6 by my side asking "daddy.....whats a rave" haahhahahahahahaha

The police officer was either from a shallow gene pool!!!!..........or heavily stoned!!!!......you decide lol

had a few doughnuts up there too......hence the slight weight problem haha......then i proceeded to stripof all my gear in my first scoob aswell...lol lol lol........thats freaky dude.........hahahaahhaha are you telepathic hahahaha

get you to do the same again if you uo there next sidc session dude.......and letrs see if we can shave some time off!!!!

man i would love to get some tuition from some of the instructors up there that can really drive!!!

done a gift drive day with the owner of the track...the stocky wee bald dude!!!...i seem to have forgot his name!!!...hope he dont read this...if so i apologise in advance for the poor memory haha

man was he quick.....thought i was flying until the end of the day!!!....at which point the instructors took you out to show you how it should be done!!!!!

F@@K me i nearly sh@y myself hahahaha

see you soon lads

regards andy

got a goood set of adjustable ohlins shocks from a very good friend of mines...well he is now lol!!!

they were set to softest for that day due to the fact that i hadnt got the geometry set up in time!!

but they are now on the hardest setting...geometry done and  it handles real well!!

infact id have to say it outhandles the tyres now!!...got proxies but going to stick F1's on it to get some more grip!!!!

with these adjustments and the slicks im sure i can break the 1 minute barrier!!!

if not then im going to have to get andy f to have a wee fettle with her lol

the car that is!!! not the missus....unless that makes the work cheaper lol

gaggin to get her back on track!!!

regards andy!!!