The most bizarre thing ever in Halfords....

Went down to Halfrauds yesterday to get a new set of number plates for the Merc. My, but you don't half have to take some paperwork with you....

And then I managed to break one while I was drilling the mounting holes. B*gger. Drag out all the paperwork *again* and back to the shop.

So what did I see there (the post title might be a bit of a clue)? Two trannies trying to buy touch-up paint for a Honda Civic (Satin Silver, for fans of specifics). They were right monsters as well.. think Freddie Mercury doing the hoovering in the video for "I want to break free" and you'll be on the right lines. The poor lad behind the parts counter didn't know which way to look...

Still, I had a good laugh! You don't half see some sights these days..

Cheers,

Plug

Went down to Halfrauds yesterday to get a new set of number plates for the Merc. My, but you don't half have to take some paperwork with you....

And then I managed to break one while I was drilling the mounting holes. B*gger. Drag out all the paperwork *again* and back to the shop.

So what did I see there (the post title might be a bit of a clue)? Two trannies trying to buy touch-up paint for a Honda Civic (Satin Silver, for fans of specifics). They were right monsters as well.. think Freddie Mercury doing the hoovering in the video for "I want to break free" and you'll be on the right lines. The poor lad behind the parts counter didn't know which way to look...

Still, I had a good laugh! You don't half see some sights these days..

Cheers,

Plug

Was probably for their nails [:)]