The Humble Sport

Silver kicks bottom!!!!

Thought FatMan I would prefer a nice import blue colour!!! Phwoar!!!

Green is a no no..... Its for Rovers..... face-icon-small-wink.gif

Have I just intensified the war???

Silver or Blue, White, Red, Gold (Go Chrisp!). Hell I even support the Paint My Subaru Pink before green.......

Easy guys/gals!!! Pure humour!!!

Hey FMS, I thought green was the slowest colour....until one just kicked my ares, god knows what he was running, but we were on the M6 and he passed me, a couple of minutes later the traffic was busy and he was held up behind artic's in the 3rd lane, I thought I would have a go, at first I was right up his arse then he started to pull away.....face was saved, as there was too much traffic for him to notice the difference, after that I slowed down and gave up the fun!!!

Green may not be the fastesest, but it was faster than blue today!!!!

Mark

<< Anyone know of anyone who's had an Impreza Sport rolling roaded and what power at the flywheel and at wheels was? Just curious as this web site only shows the turbos and I wondered how they compared.

Chris >>

Just to answer the question, I haven't Dyno'd it but the book figure for a Sport is approx 115BHP...(so take a Turbo and half it!!!)...

S'not a huge amount, but well delivered and packaged...

GaryS.

Owner of a Humble Sport (y'know I might have to start calling it that) face-icon-small-smile.gif