insruance - where do i try?

my insurance is due up next month, and directline have decided that although i am now older and have an extra years NCB, that they want to charge me over £100 more than last year...

any suggestions on where to try?are there any places who are good with modified cars?

scott

Bell Direct (just moved to them)

A-Plan

Keith Michael

Elephant

Admiral

Some of the bigger names are pretty good, but you need a Tracker fitted.

A few of my quotes went from over £600 down to £400 when I told them I had a tracker (I don't, but it was just to see the difference).

Bell Direct cam out tops when I added my Mum to the policy (50yr old and works for the NHS). Premium dropped almost £200, so just over £400.

my insurance is due up next month, and directline have decided that although i am now older and have an extra years NCB, that they want to charge me over £100 more than last year...

any suggestions on where to try?are there any places who are good with modified cars?

scott

Why don't you just phone your insurance up and ask them to do better, before you go asking for quotes elsewhere? That's what i do and it DOES work.[:D]

im in the same boat they wanted to charge me more with another years ncb? i tried keith micheals but never got anything back?  however for once i was quoted happy lol!! yip norwich union done it for me this year and knocked off £400 and still cannot get it any cheaper than their quote as mines is due at end of month