Geometry check/set

we seem to have a problem with people who will work on scoobs down here!

i live in Hedge End, where there seem to be loads of scoobs about, but none are friendly!

got two others in the same road i live in, but they arent too friendly either! mr Catalunya just sneers when i wave, the other one gets an evil stare from his missus when he waves!

There is a P1 down the road from me, but he just looks down his nose at me!

I've not been yet, but i'm hoping to go to the next hants scoobies meet in Eastleigh, if you are about, i'll see you down there!

i'm in the standard DBM classic, MY00, de-badged, with afterburner and SECS unit, would have my 18" alloys fitted but they need a total refurb and i'm too skint right now!

see you there?face-icon-small-happy.gif

Guys I wave to all scoobies I see in Hants, car went into Powerstation for bump steer, rear drop links aND and four wheel alignment last weekend. Fantastic service and very knowledgeable and it only take about 90 minutes to drive there. was going to go to TSL but its too far. Will be visiting there again without doubt.

Lo fellow Hants...

From Bitterne here.. I do wave.. but for some reason I dont see many of us about or get the 'stare'. Will look out for you at the next pub meet.

From what Ive heard Powerstation is the place to go. They are based, somewhere near Cheltenham. According to some of the HantsSoobies TSL werent that great, but everyone has been very pleased with Powerstation.

Link to their site is Powerstation

Ian.

Noggy Hi,

Got my geometry set up done @ TSL and droplinks at the same time. Good professional service... droplinks make the arse end squat well on the bendy bits but as for full geom' set up havent noticed much at all... must be doing sommet though. Just gone through a set of fronts, outside 3/4 within 6k miles! So i'm not over chuffed.

Same prob round me as yourself and Argonaut/ Herts/Bucks borders. Unless someone tells me otherwise No tuners at all, well none that i'd trust with my Scoobs. Take your money dealers and not many of those. Every one else is miles away... and before someone says Prodrive... well just dont!

I'll definately be at the next meet, if i've still got my car by then!

I'll also be waving at anyone locally in an Impreza!

If anyone knows of anyone interested in a completely mint MY00, standard, but got a few bits for it (see for sale section!) i'm likely to be selling. Open to offers around £12.5k.

Either that, or to help me keep my beloved car, i'm trying to find someone (preferably non-axe murdering types!) to rent a room in my house! Hedge End, pub within crawling distance etc! all the mod cons, plus parking!

All offers greatly recieved etc!

it's been a lousy day, selling my car, girlfriend dumped me (jealous of the car!), and work transfer to sodding Reigate........

does it get any worse than this??????

face-icon-small-mad.gif

ah nice to see another victim of Pauls (aka trouser @TSL) sales pitch i also was forced face-icon-small-wink.gif to but drop link thingies when have geometry etc done & in addition to making car handle better (maybe from lighter wallet face-icon-small-tongue.gif lol) it stopped making banging noise from rear when going over speed humps. Didnt even notice at the time but saw sum1 recommend it to sum1 on scoobynet who had a noisy rear end face-icon-small-blush.gif & reminded me mine did it before i changed 'em face-icon-small-wink.gif

Si

I can recommend Micheldever tyres they are very good, they take an interest in performance cars, as for waving in Hampshire i didnt think anyone bothered.My missus thinks i am a perv i keep waving at men and get no response.So if you see a blue Type R GIVE ME A WAVE TO SHOW I AM NOT A PERV. See you all at Eastleigh soon. Mind the white van man down there though face-icon-small-smile.gif

Well, no one waved to me on the M25 this morning, and that means you, mr "brand new UK300" driving towards junction 7 westbound at 6am this morning!

Saying that, no one in Reigate waved to me either!

it seems that Micheldever tyres are probably the most local people who know what they are doing, guess they get my vote!