New brakes on Sti7

Supplied by Olly at Roger Clark Motorsport and fitted by Brian Downie at Kemnay.

Fronts are AP 6 pots with 355 mm x 32 mm discs and rears are a set of new standard Brembo discs that Olly had machined to match the fronts. Brian Downie painted the rear callipers to match the fronts also. All fitted with DS 2500 pads. Many thanks to the aforementioned gents for an excellent job all round face-icon-small-happy.gif

Rear_Disc.JPG

rear_disc_2.JPG

Front_disc.JPG

car_2.JPG

Stevpris anchor on the back of a Maersk anchor handling vessel boat - I have moved 40 rigs in my short offshore career and have seen mair anchors than i care to mention.............These vessels have circa 18,000 bhp !

but let's get back on topic face-icon-small-wink.gif >>>>>>>>>>>> Jools pimp assed brakes & those "groovey" discs face-icon-small-wink.gif

used to have the privelage of the NORTHERN SUPPORTER of the coats of Gt Yarmouth.

boy can those boys move quickly !!!!how they could land a container on the deck and never get hit in crazy conditions with the boat moving all over the place i'll never know.