DECEMBER MEET DOWN THIS WAY MAYBE???

Just thinking for a nice change that we could have the December meet down this way ( Folkestone )

plenty of places to do so.I could make sure its ok with the management that its ok for

25 scoobs and a bunch of nutters to disturb their friday evening...lol face-icon-small-happy.gif

What do ya Reckon?

Joe.....

It would be nice to start looking at getting people to come with other specific venues.

The list of requirements are:

Understanding Landlord

Large Safe Car Park (Preferably overlooked from PUB)

Beer Garden for summer

Warm Interior in Winter

not too busy on a normal Friday

Its actually quite hard to find such a place.

might have a good one for this!

my mate (fellow scooby owner!) is landlord of a nice pub in st. nicholas, nr birchington, off the beaten track but close to about 10 miles of dual carriageways! thanet way to the start of m2.

good car park, very nice pub and he's a top class chef!

if this could be of interest to you all let me know and i'll pop over and see him

<< It would be nice to start looking at getting people to come with other specific venues.

The list of requirements are:

Understanding Landlord

Large Safe Car Park (Preferably overlooked from PUB)

Beer Garden for summer

Warm Interior in Winter

not too busy on a normal Friday

Its actually quite hard to find such a place. >>

face-icon-small-happy.gif

Have just spoken to the manager at the Brickfields pub in folkestone just off junction 14 of the M20 and he is going to ring me tommorrow to confirm it will be fine.He said they have loads of travelling bikers stop off there all the time coz of the hotel next door and they dont ask and are really noisy,so he cant see a problem face-icon-small-happy.gif

Its a bit like a beefeater or a harvester....theres a bar and a eating area and also a charlie chalks play area for all the kids (ill see you in there Lee)face-icon-small-wink.gif

What do you think Pele/Lee??

Joe.....