DECEMBER MEET DOWN THIS WAY MAYBE???

Sadly on that note, the assitant manager who I just spoke to at the venue proposed has said that they are not keen on having a pre organised event held in the car park due to the amount of familys and children that attend the Brickfields on a weekend and could possibly be a health and safety hazard.I tried.Sorry.face-icon-small-sad.gif

Joe.....

Have just been to Brickfields (folkestone) and spoke about having the 12th Dec meet there and they say we are more than welcome to use the car park as long as we also use the food and drink facilities whilst there. I have assured them we would rather stand inside, due to cold weather, and use these facilities. I think that they thought we were a bunch of boy(and girlface-icon-small-wink.gif ) racers but I have told them this is not the case, we just want a few drinks and a chat. Heres hoping the meet goes ahead! face-icon-small-smile.gif

I think your right about the Boy racer image they thought was going to happen in there carpark as when I spoke to the second lady on the phone she said "Does'nt this sort of thing usually happen in Halfords carpark up the road?".......From that point on it was a uphill struggle....Maybe I should have gone down there....Well done Nathan.face-icon-small-smile.gif