would PART Service history put you off??

looking on AT, and saw this.... 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202002117194319?advertising-location=at_cars&model=FORESTER&make=SUBARU&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=ng43nh&radius=1501&sort=relevance&page=1

All reads well and looks good.... apart from the missing Cross Sports Badge on the grille... and the Cross Sport Badge on the boots looks a it high up (might have had a prang on the rear?)

It's the Part Service history.... would could that mean???

TIA.

depending on where you are I can tell you if a car has had a prang, if your worried , I was a panel beater for many years and the way of telling if its had a bad one is to look closely at the sills , most pulling systems use a four point clamping arrangement that grips on the sills which nearly always leaves a tell tale sign such as auto robot . 

I can also tell you whether or not its factory sealant used on repairs probably from good photos 

Edited by Lockheed
  • Thanks 1

also normally chassis coat is not gloss and sometimes flecked, like overspray.

also lie on floor and look up paint towards lights, sometimes view painting blemishes not spotted looking down to floor.

look at millage intervals between MOTs, was it off road during missing service routines

Tony