Greetings from a Forester STI owner

Greetings and salutations everyone. Hope you are well. I thought I'd come and say hey after someone on the Foresters owners club suggested. I did once own one of the last Classic Impreza wagons, but that car meet with an untimely end when someone decided not to stop on the dual carriageway when the traffic stopped. I loved that car as I had a full decat prodrive WR sport exhaust on it. It cost me a frankly unbelievable £74 pounds back in 2011. I had also bolted a new age intercooler on it and changed the interior to a full on leather one from a breakers. As you can tell I love the idea of fast wagon. 

I've got a Blue FSTI that I've had for the past three years. It's in a mild state of tune compared to other owners that frequent here. Looking at you @Lockheed

Some Mods include:

BC racing coilovers

Heyward and Scott 2.5 inch cat back exhaust

K&N panel filter

Prodrive RB320 rear ARB

Whiteline rear subframe lock out bolts

Whiteline tough rear ARB mounts

Things to do as funds allow me to are fuel pump and remap to get the best of what is there. 

Here is a pic of it taken on the skid pan at Decembers Pistonheads Sunday service at Thruxton. Hoping to meet some of you at some gatherings or drives out. Will mentioned Rally day....I'll look into this shortly. 

Thanks. 

Supa

49195939647_91839b54dd_o.jpg

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Supacool1 said:

. It's in a mild state of tune compared to other owners that frequent here. Looking at you @Lockheed

Will mentioned Rally day....I'll look into this shortly. 

Thanks. 

Supa

49195939647_91839b54dd_o.jpg

Well you wait to see whats instore for this year regarding the Power ups , heres an epic pic of mine and an oily moment we shared together courtesy of a hydraulic up and down lift shed at Goodwood luckily not deposited on the racing line .

IMG_20181117_160329.jpg

IMG_20190303_091422.jpg

On 13/1/2020 at 09:02, Supacool1 said:

Greetings and salutations everyone. Hope you are well. I thought I'd come and say hey after someone on the Foresters owners club suggested. I did once own one of the last Classic Impreza wagons, but that car meet with an untimely end when someone decided not to stop on the dual carriageway when the traffic stopped. I loved that car as I had a full decat prodrive WR sport exhaust on it. It cost me a frankly unbelievable £74 pounds back in 2011. I had also bolted a new age intercooler on it and changed the interior to a full on leather one from a breakers. As you can tell I love the idea of fast wagon. 

I've got a Blue FSTI that I've had for the past three years. It's in a mild state of tune compared to other owners that frequent here. Looking at you @Lockheed

Here is a pic of it taken on the skid pan at Decembers Pistonheads Sunday service at Thruxton. Hoping to meet some of you at some gatherings or drives out. Will mentioned Rally day....I'll look into this shortly.

Supa welcome to the Club, looking good :thumbs:

we are hoping to organise Truxton skidpan day spring time 

Tony

On 14/01/2020 at 17:41, LeftaSALTYtaste said:

Hey Supa

Welcome over to the darkside ....SF.org getting on your tits too?

Oh it's highland forry btw ?

Yo. What's happening!? SF.org is ok, but very little seems to happen in the Europe section...

On 14/01/2020 at 20:05, Lockheed said:

How so do you prefer the black or think its pants ?

Looks great in Black. I think your choice of wheels really shows off the brembos. I've always felt the OEM high silver of the wheels kind of masks the gold brembos. But then once clean the wheels do look good.

On 14/01/2020 at 21:38, Lockheed said:

Ha Ha it was @Supacool1 that I got the idea from over on f.org .

im sure he wont mind ?

Not at all. I'd be well up for a revisit to the skid pan, but this time I'll wear the right shoes and not big hoofing Timberland's so I can feel the pedals and modulate the throttle better. It was rather a mash foot on or off affair...