New member / Old Subaru fanatic

14 hours ago, ScoobieFloz said:

Hi Andy, :wave:

Welcome to SIDC. Lovely forester ? ?

Cheers pal

14 hours ago, Lockheed said:

:boom:Hi Andy ,welcome and very nice to see you over here a very sensible migration .

What tyres do you have fitted they look very knobbly.

Hi Will and cheers bud. 

Tyres are cheap ass kieser something or others. They came on the Prodrive forged rims when I bought the car and have only used them in the so called Scottish summer this year; they're completely crap. They'll soon be replaced with Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 3's for next year. 

I've just got to take my ITC gold rims that have Wintraxs on to Rimtech in for a colour change to maybe a dark anthracite or gun metal as I can't stand gold rims so they're ready for winter. 

Andy. 

imageedit_3_6341887161.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 28/09/2019 at 22:28, LeftaSALTYtaste said:

Cheers pal

Hi Will and cheers bud. 

Tyres are cheap ass kieser something or others. They came on the Prodrive forged rims when I bought the car and have only used them in the so called Scottish summer this year; they're completely crap. They'll soon be replaced with Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 3's for next year. 

I've just got to take my ITC gold rims that have Wintraxs on to Rimtech in for a colour change to maybe a dark anthracite or gun metal as I can't stand gold rims so they're ready for winter. 

Andy. 

imageedit_3_6341887161.jpg

Amazing pic by the loch 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...