If You Could Drive Anything Then What Would It Be?

1955 mercedes benz 300SL gullwing

ferrari F40

1973 lancia stratos mmmmmmm

1963 corvette stingray

Pontiac gto

1970 plymouth hemi cuda original muscle car

same as taffy . Do like my american muscle cars and old school cars and the sound.. they may not have great handling . But some of them have some sxy curves and make nice noise. And sometimes its just about the driving experience rather tha flat out speed and handling.

Would love to have (but can no way afford :crying:)

Subaru WRX STI 340R

or a bit more silly

Nissan GT-R / Porsche 911 Carerra 4s

Dream world:

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 (Gunmetal Grey)

Money no object:

Lamborghini Aventador (Stealth Black)

. o O (Not baised towards 4wd at all :whistle:, would like RWD toy though Caterham R500? :driving:)

Hmmm tough one.

Yank tanks don't really interest me.... 8.5 litres of Detroit muscle and 420 bhp unless someone has played with it to make it move, but they're still shitebin the corners.

I did almost buy an E90 M5 instead of the Litchfield but I figured if I ditched the 3 series cos it was shite in the snow the M5 would be worse.

Dream machine would be any WRC Impreza

Exotica - ferrari's don't do much for me Lambo's are better now Audi have shown them how to build a car that won't try to kill you. For me it'd be a either a Koennnnnnniggggggsseeggggg (copy write Top Gear) or a Zonda Revolution.

Oh and I'm sure a Hennesy Venom would be a nice little car... If a bit pricey for Lotus with a big donk in the back!

Hmmm tough one.

Yank tanks don't really interest me.... 8.5 litres of Detroit muscle and 420 bhp unless someone has played with it to make it move, but they're still shitebin the corners.

I did almost buy an E90 M5 instead of the Litchfield but I figured if I ditched the 3 series cos it was shite in the snow the M5 would be worse.

Dream machine would be any WRC Impreza

Exotica - ferrari's don't do much for me Lambo's are better now Audi have shown them how to build a car that won't try to kill you. For me it'd be a either a Koennnnnnniggggggsseeggggg (copy write Top Gear) or a Zonda Revolution.

Oh and I'm sure a Hennesy Venom would be a nice little car... If a bit pricey for Lotus with a big donk in the back!

so by the sounds of that then dave, volvo estate it is for you then. :driving: