If You Could Drive Anything Then What Would It Be?

For me has to b the first v8 I got a shot of when I was 16 it was a landy the Oner let me take it for a run got the shock of my life when I planted it was grate and the note was just as good still mine the soon that it made was ace it's a bit sad I know but had neen o the fancy gadgets jist 3 leavers verry old school.

Edited by bryan d

For me has to b the first v8 I got a shot of when I was 16 it was a landy the Oner let me take it for a run got the shock of my life when I planted it was grate and the note was just as good still mine the soon that it made was ace it's a bit sad I know but had neen o the fancy gadgets jist 3 leavers verry old school.

Proper man and machine stuff bryan.

no gadgets to try to increase or keep you amused.. think thats what i dislike about bmws with the system/computer where you programe it before you drive. I dont want that. At most i wana push 1 button where it sets everything i need . Then i just put the foot to the floor and let the car do the rest

Bit of a mixture for me.

Ferrari F40, turbocharged power in a lightweight body.

Mercedes 300SLR, Stirling Moss used one of these to win the 1955 Mille Miglia and it was basically a 1955 F1 car fitted with a wider 2 seater body and used for the road race. Could sit comfortably at 175mph for miles at a time.

Audi quattro S1, the godfather, and the rally car that gave us all 4wd and a turbocharger.

Finally an Impreza WRC car, oops score that off, done that with an ex Burns S7 :icon_fU:

im with bryan and paul on this . dont want to drive a playstation. i do like gadgets but to a point. this is why i love my classic type ra , theres nothing on it that does not need to be there. the only power assistance it has is the steering. no e/w , e/m , e/c/l. no abs no traction conrol ( only my right foot) just the pure raw driving expeiance of a group n rally car :driving:

Think you hut the nail on the heed Alun that's my end of conversation we the fue Evo drivers we drive a real car in and out o the corners and thay r like am to fast in to it it's ok active duel control will sort it out for me lol as if it wer me b like o f**k and start praying am still on the black stuff lol

Think you hut the nail on the heed Alun that's my end of conversation we the fue Evo drivers we drive a real car in and out o the corners and thay r like am to fast in to it it's ok active duel control will sort it out for me lol as if it wer me b like o f**k and start praying am still on the black stuff lol

nothing better lol. good forr the heart and backside :headbang: