Has Anyone Heard?

Incredibly sad new. Simon was a great guy who will be sadly missed.

What ever he did it was always to the extreme whether it was tuning the shit out of that car, moaning like hell when things didn't go right or drinking that one beer too many and making a tit out of himself. He created havoc wherever he went and once caused an argument between me and Mrs Playsatan when he emailed me naked pictures of his then girlfriend by mistake, I had to get him to send me more to prove I wasn't up to no good.

I was going to post a picture of his car but thought this summed him up better.

100_0883-1.jpg

Incredibly sad new. Simon was a great guy who will be sadly missed.

What ever he did it was always to the extreme whether it was tuning the shit out of that car, moaning like hell when things didn't go right or drinking that one beer too many and making a tit out of himself. He created havoc wherever he went and once caused an argument between me and Mrs Playsatan when he emailed me naked pictures of his then girlfriend by mistake, I had to get him to send me more to prove I wasn't up to no good.

I was going to post a picture of his car but thought this summed him up better.

100_0883-1.jpg

Just heard about this as well, met him a few times at trackdays and various events and took a liking to him instantly, he had one of those personalities that I could gel with straight away. when most of us were chasing 400BHP back in the day he was away after 500 which was not so easily done then as it is now.. sad sad day. :(

A couple of pictures from my first run with the club.

highlandgathering10.jpg

highlandgathering11.jpg

There's the millennium Falcon! And my bald patch!! Look at the geometry as well, 1 1/2 negative camber at the back, 1 3/4 at the front 2 mil toe in all round. Sharp,as a razor.

I think Simon was surprised by the pace or he was shimfing about something.

LHFOJ has his "do" as well.