Knockhill & Agm Today

I just wanted to say thank you to you all who attended. It feels great to be part of this club and I was proud to see so many like minded folk have a great AGM with some light hearted banter flung in amongst the more serious parts.

Thank you to all those who travelled, some much further than others. I feel excited about forthcoming events both this year and next.

Good times :)

Was a crackin day today, great craic as usual. Well said Baz, cant top what you said there!

Scot, your ears are cold??? My napper is aw sun burn!

Personally big thanks to Dave and Lewis for the pax rides. Great fun chaps!

Also good to meet Kim for the first time too.

Kevan

Was a crackin day today, great craic as usual. Well said Baz, cant top what you said there!

Scot, your ears are cold??? My napper is aw sun burn!

Personally big thanks to Dave and Lewis for the pax rides. Great fun chaps!

Also good to meet Kim for the first time too.

Kevan

Yeah noticed when I got in the car lol

Great AGM with a lot of positive discussion amongst the usual banter. One things for sure you couldn't be in this club if you were a sensitive individual that's for sure :D

As you will see after the positives of today's AGM and at the request of the committee, I'm going to stay on as a Moderator. Nae luck you lot :smiley-taunt014:

Great AGM with a lot of positive discussion amongst the usual banter. One things for sure you couldn't be in this club if you were a sensitive individual that's for sure :D

As you will see after the positives of today's AGM and at the request of the committee, I'm going to stay on as a Moderator. Nae luck you lot :smiley-taunt014:

Nice one gus. Glad you aren't leaving us. :thumbs:

Good to hear lots of positives from the AGM today! Well Done guys! Looking forward to what lies ahead! Exciting times after the transition!

Gus.. Your side bar is looking rather tangoed these days :P

Edited by ScoUK