Water Leak

As I seem to be the butt of most of the jokes I don't think there has been any harm done and if anything it has been entertaining reading and I found myself in stitches reading the latest posts on the train home today. We all need a bit of light hearted humour now and again.

Hats off to both of you for the laughs.

Chris

As I seem to be the butt of most of the jokes I don't think there has been any harm done and if anything it has been entertaining reading and I found myself in stitches reading the latest posts on the train home today. We all need a bit of light hearted humour now and again.

Hats off to both of you for the laughs.

Chris

And your sister hahaha

Sorry don its not in the rules that 2 people in the same household cant post on the same forum

No doubt it soon will be now....................

I post from 3g as well so its the network cartiers ip address

As I seem to be the butt of most of the jokes I don't think there has been any harm done and if anything it has been entertaining reading and I found myself in stitches reading the latest posts on the train home today. We all need a bit of light hearted humour now and again.Hats off to both of you for the laughs.Chris

No, having two accounts is not against the forum rules. However I find it difficult to understand why a paid member would have the need for two accounts.

I have been monitoring the posts made by Scott and specdogger since Sunday evening. I even have evidence that the account of specdogger was created by the same i.p address as Scott's.

We also know that he's not the only person from the region to set up a second account and introduce them self as a newbie before replying to them self.

Chris, you know full well it's not two people. Whilst you might find it amusing, the rules apply equally across the club. You yourself have been one actively calling for openness and consistency across the club, regardless of region. Being an RO, you surely cannot condone spamming and trolling of the forums - unless of course, you wish to release yourself of your role?

Without wishing to single out particular members of the Glasgow region, evidence states that recent activity can be seen as trolling of the forums which IS against the forum rules. As a general point, any such behaviour going forward from ANY member from ANY region across the club will result in an immediate removal of posting ability.

This is the first and final warning I am going to give. If you do not like it here then I suggest you go elsewhere. This club is for all members of all nationalities, not the reserve of a few and I ask that you respect other members and I ask that you respect the rules as they stand.

If you do not abide by the rules set by the club then I suggest you leave now and resign your membership.

I hope that this is the end of the matter and we can move forward.

Kim