A London/kent Meet?

I've seen a couple of attempts at events in the Kent area, so its more of a feeler post. If you can register your interest, location and availability Mon-Sun below, it'd be appreciated.

When I was in the VAG scene, I started one of the largest informal meets in the South East, so I do know how to organize a 'do.' Would be nice to have some real cars in attendance now though ;)

Oj 89 - Dartford - Mon, Wed, Fri-Sun Evenings

I know a few guys in the London area not with scoobs though but they do have some nice fast cars. One of them runs a site called the nurburgring experience. If you don't have any success with scoobs only might be worth giving these guys a shout as there is a few of them that go to lots of track days etc.

Good luck

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

I would be intrested if in Kent, shifts permitted :-)

As far south/east as posible lol

That was my impression from the last thread. Would a Canterbury-way location suit? I believe there were a few users around the coast, and Canters is about dead centre of 'Kent' as in the main part. Got some lovely scenery for pics too :)

• 1 month later...

That was my impression from the last thread. Would a Canterbury-way location suit? I believe there were a few users around the coast, and Canters is about dead centre of 'Kent' as in the main part. Got some lovely scenery for pics too :)

Canterbury sounds good :-) sorry for late reply. Shift worker.

• 2 weeks later...

Canterbury sounds good :-) sorry for late reply. Shift worker.

im down in hastings. working flat out at the moment though so have very little time for the next couple of months. would love to do a meet in the future though

Thankfully, Subaru's don't tend to be a car that people move on from very quickly, so getting an interest list is definitely worth it, when we get, say 5 definitely interested, I'll start looking at appropriate places to go.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone interested in a rolling road day @Hayesdynotech in Erith sometime over the next couple of months?

" Shootout Days: We can accomodate up to 25 cars for Rolling Road days, £40 per car and a deposit will be required (£50.00) "

Think the minimum is 6 so at least 10 in case of cancellations.

Mink66