Prodrive Ppp Re-Map?

I can tell you it is possible and there are 2 (that I know off) ways to go:

1. Ecutek software - either through purchasing a licensed ECU or paying your chosen mapper for the license and mapped by your chosen mapper.

2. Open Source. No license required, cheaper and very similar.

Mappers - Look up the following as I've no idea where in englandshire they are:

Simon Rowe - Jolly Green Monster

Bob Rawle

Paul Blamire

Scoobyclinic I believe use Pat Herborn

Andy Forrest has a very informative website and does travel, I use him and am of the opinion he's worth more than his weight in gold. Others above do also travel if needed.

I've not listed them all but I have listed the ones I've yet to hear a bad word about.

I can tell you it is possible and there are 2 (that I know off) ways to go:

1. Ecutek software - either through purchasing a licensed ECU or paying your chosen mapper for the license and mapped by your chosen mapper.

2. Open Source. No license required, cheaper and very similar.

Mappers - Look up the following as I've no idea where in englandshire they are:

Simon Rowe - Jolly Green Monster

Bob Rawle

Paul Blamire

Scoobyclinic I believe use Pat Herborn

Andy Forrest has a very informative website and does travel, I use him and am of the opinion he's worth more than his weight in gold. Others above do also travel if needed.

I've not listed them all but I have listed the ones I've yet to hear a bad word about.

What he said.

I had a Pro-R map on mine. They weren't really very helpful when I asked them if it needed to be removed before installing a new one, probably spoke to the wrong person. Fortunately Jolly Green Monster is bit of a genius in the world of mapping and sorted me out with mine!