Fling Friday!

you going to crief then doing the run to inverness or just making your way up to.inverness from fife on fri mornin

Thought about going up to Inverness on the Fri morning from Fife rather than over to Crief 1st and doubling back on myself depending on the route. Still unsure though as Would be more fun to go in a mini convoy so might head over to Crief. Was going to see what everyone else had planned for any possible meeting points en route.

Thought about going up to Inverness on the Fri morning from Fife rather than over to Crief 1st and doubling back on myself depending on the route. Still unsure though as Would be more fun to go in a mini convoy so might head over to Crief. Was going to see what everyone else had planned for any possible meeting points en route.

Andy, head to Crieff and join in the fun mate :)

come along and join us in Crieff Andy, you definitely wont be doubling back on yourself ;)

1,Scooby 222

2,G1983+MrsG1983

3,The Bigfelly

4,Corsa

5 badbaz

6 JamesM

7.Midnight21

Is this the final list. 8 people :)

Not quite, :English-flag: but have left myself off the list in case I get delayed on the way up from Newcastle.

If I miss the departure time, Dave & I have a plan, I may be lurking around a corner on route B):thumbup: