65 today and having owned five Imprezas over the past 15 years, have absolutely no intention of giving them up. Hope to continue for a further similar period, although aged 80 and 270 BHP (possibly Don, by then, 340!) is a bit scary to contemplate!! First OAP monthly payment comes in March - enough to fill the WRX 5.5 times with V-Power- rather puts fuel costs into perspective. Anyway, am I the most senior SIDC member. Answers on the back of a Shell gift voucher please!

Regards to all, John MacDonald

happy birthday john . any plans for your birthday then old chap

Many thanks. Just getting over a nasty throat infection, consequently just having the daughter, son-in-law, grandkids and a couple of friends over for a large Chinese takeaway! Not supposed to drink due to antibiotics, but I will chance a couple of glasses of red wine... Nothing else planned - don't really like being 65. Big treat five years ago was a Bill Gwynne gravel rally day in a Group N Impreza and it's one thing I will do again (if allowed at my age!!).

John

65 today and having owned five Imprezas over the past 15 years, have absolutely no intention of giving them up. Hope to continue for a further similar period, although aged 80 and 270 BHP (possibly Don, by then, 340!) is a bit scary to contemplate!! First OAP monthly payment comes in March - enough to fill the WRX 5.5 times with V-Power- rather puts fuel costs into perspective. Anyway, am I the most senior SIDC member. Answers on the back of a Shell gift voucher please!

Regards to all, John MacDonald

Happy birthday. I am almost 40 and just bought my first impreza. Looking forward to many years of fun in a succession of cars. Tom.