The End Has Come..........

Having owned five Imprezas since 1997, obviously I am quite fond of them! I will now keep our Hawkeye until it is no longer economical to own and continue to enjoy it as being different, quite rare, fabulous to drive, sounds good (it's only done 36,000 miles and passed its MOT yesterday with no issues). Also, so good to have a wave or a flash from the majority of other Impreza enthusiasts. I pay £270 road tax, but £470 wouldn't make me sell it! I'm of the opinion that as time goes by, Jap STi's will reach our shores and so enable us to persue our passion...

It's a sad situation but will wait and see what the 4th Gen WRX STi looks like in 2014.

"Hopefully" the exchange rate may have improved by then and IM start importing again

I've Spoken to some dealers today and they said, That there is a possibility that XX Sti's would be brought in 2013 but the would be 3rd Gen bodies with 4th Gen Engines :)

The all new 4th generation STi's would not be available untill August/September 2013 so doubtful that any of these will reach our shores untill 2014 if they bother at all :(

Your more likely to see the unveiling of the Subaru Hybrid with the Toyota Electric drive in early spring 2013

IIRC

Tony

I've Spoken to some dealers today and they said, That there is a possibility that XX Sti's would be brought in 2013 but the would be 3rd Gen bodies with 4th Gen Engines :)

The all new 4th generation STi's would not be available untill August/September 2013 so doubtful that any of these will reach our shores untill 2014 if they bother at all :(

Your more likely to see the unveiling of the Subaru Hybrid with the Toyota Electric drive in early spring 2013

IIRC

Tony

So you were actually at Carstins with the 360R :D :D