Hog Roast And Open Evening At Carstins, Coventry 27.09.12

Crossroads/Unity have just taken over a third dealership over in Coventry - Carstins Ltd. In order to celebrate the launch they have invited the SIDC, RB320 owners club and RB5 owners club to attend an open evening with their famous Hog Roast.

The details are as follows:

Date: Thursday 27th September 2012

Time: 6.30pm onwards

Location: Carstins Ltd, 324 Station Road, Balsall Common, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 7EF

Contact Number: 01676 533145

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs&q=CV7+7EF&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4870b44c7c6fef73:0xbf80fcf18d1f622c,Balsall+Common+CV7+7EF&gl=uk&sa=X&ei=4KhQUNjZLYix0QX3xIG4Bg&ved=0CF8QtgM

Please would you be so kind as to post up to advise of your attendance so that Elliott is aware of how many numbers to expect.

:)

Crossroads/Unity have just taken over a third dealership over in Coventry - Carstins Ltd. In order to celebrate the launch they have invited the SIDC, RB320 owners club and RB5 owners club to attend an open evening with their famous Hog Roast.

The details are as follows:

Date: Thursday 27th September 2012

Time: 6.30pm onwards

Location: Carstins Ltd, 324 Station Road, Balsall Common, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 7EF

Contact Number: 01676 533145

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs&q=CV7+7EF&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4870b44c7c6fef73:0xbf80fcf18d1f622c,Balsall+Common+CV7+7EF&gl=uk&sa=X&ei=4KhQUNjZLYix0QX3xIG4Bg&ved=0CF8QtgM

Please would you be so kind as to post up to advise of your attendance so that Elliott is aware of how many numbers to expect.

:)

I plan to be there with Verity :-)

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Just make sure it's level though ;)

I thought the PX side was a bit off, so thought he was being a bit picky, I think that what I said :rolleyes:

Got home as I've drivers side one it was nearly 45*. what :censored: blind git put that on, ooops that was me, :getmecoat: I was getting nagged just before leaving

Tony

I thought the PX side was a bit off, so thought he was being a bit picky, I think that what I said :rolleyes:

Got home as I've drivers side one it was nearly 45*. what :censored: blind git put that on, ooops that was me, :getmecoat: I was getting nagged just before leaving

Tony

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Can't have you at Prodrive in the timeline with a crooked sticker.

Have you checked type-RA for details ??

Edited by don